💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What I think is going to happen at Gaga x Intel

kvnrp

Featured Posts

Spoiler

I posted this as a comment in another thread, but I thought this is thread worthy.

The camera they showed in the new teaser doesn't look like a traditional camera, it's either a fish-eye lens or it has a big field of view, so it allows to pan around the video feed (remember the first teaser when the camera entered the hangar, and it just randomly looks around? could have something to do with that).

I think when the Grammys air, we will be able to go to a website or download an app where we can manipulate the video feed of Gaga performing.

Edit: YouTube has something similar to that already, if you are on your phone, move around or if you are in the browser, click and drag around in the video player (you have to watch it in the official app or website)

I don't think we are going to get Holograms, because the sets we've seen so far doesn't look like there would be room enough to have a real hologram, not something they will add to the camera feed and would look totally awkward when Gaga would interact with it.

So here is all, what I think, we are going to get:

* Moving dress (Butterfly dress or that one dress at the Monster Ball like
* Some crazy lightning effects
* We can manipulate the Camera feed, switch to a different camera or actually move a camera (but that sounds really unlikely)
* Something with Robots or an Exoskeleton suit
* Maybe there is a 360° camera and users of something like a Oculus Rift, Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR could look around the stage

I am so excited for this and some of this stuff is so crazy, I have no idea how they would do all that in a Live TV show :giveup:

The teaser they have posted recently: 

Just now, BrothaGaga said:

the camera called the "oculus spacecam", used for image stabilization.

oculus-page1.jpg

:noparty:

In the teaser it looked like it has an unusual FOV, and got me way too excited :laughga:

2020Covid19IsOurs

Oh, I'd totally love the use of 360° feature of youtube! Imagine if she did this for her music video. You have to rewatch it multiple times to view everything in the video lol. 10 billion views confirmed!:laughga:

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

Amatoxina

That sounds interesting, the only thing I'm not quite sure is about the "moving" camera, Bjork and Avicii have already done it, and even MTV  did it, so, I dont think is going to be "the main" act, I was thinking about a moving "stage"? Maybe she's in the middle "floating" (?) I don't know 

Neight Shayde
4 minutes ago, kvnrp said:

:noparty:

In the teaser it looked like it has an unusual FOV, and got me way too excited :laughga:

but you know there's still something about it. why would they need an expensive camera with high-precision image stabilization for? holograms? face/body mapping? the possibilities are endless. truly an ARTPOP expedition

4 minutes ago, Amatoxina said:

That sounds interesting, the only thing I'm not quite sure is about the "moving" camera, Bjork and Avicii have already done it, and even MTV  did it, so, I dont think is going to be "the main" act, I was thinking about a moving "stage"? Maybe she's in the middle "floating" (?) I don't know 

It would be so difficult to pull of, especially in a live TV show and could be a really messy disaster.
Though it would look really really nice if we have something like small cubes floating around the stage, something like at the 2013 Eurovision :laughga:

0:37

"We've used technology to be almost an extension of Gaga. As she moves, the environment around her is responding to her. That's because of the real time technology..."

responding how though :duck: 

so it's possibly going to be more of a live thing (so the people in the audience will be able to enjoy it there) than a camera-based thing

In order to get a video like this it needs to be basically like a globe of gopros.  And Intel has already done this "live 360 music video" with someone else. If you scroll down on the Intel page there is a link about it. The fact that it can be found attached to the intelxGaga page is pretty hopeful, but the camera you see there in the promo is not the right one.360-Video-Equipment-for-SF-State-1024x71

5 minutes ago, Allan said:

"We've used technology to be almost an extension of Gaga. As she moves, the environment around her is responding to her. That's because of the real time technology..."

so it's possibly going to be more of a live thing (so the people in the audience will be able to enjoy it there) than a camera-based thing

Sounds like the lightning or the LED screens behind her could adjust on where she moves.

With the LED screens, it could add a certain "depth" to it, as she moves further away from the screen, stuff on there gets smaller or bigger for example

1 minute ago, kvnrp said:

Sounds like the lightning or the LED screens behind her could adjust on where she moves.

With the LED screens, it could add a certain "depth" to it, as she moves further away from the screen, stuff on there gets smaller for example

It's going to look crazy! I feel like it's going to be a live music video kind of performance because of all the effects they're going to use

Kermit

I think they'll be able to do something like this only each one will be Gaga wearing different Bowie persona's.

beyonce-mirrors-commercial.jpg

and Gaga's main hologram will be able to morph into different outfits/and descend into butterflies.

3D holographic stars everywhere reaching into the audience, and maybe if they have the technology, into the camera.

BTW, intel has this thing

00bd93f526c1e3f12356c4baf5d03e19.jpg

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Phoenix

the stage (box) will move how she moves and will produces various effects after she f.e. touches the wall of it etc.

💎

Kermit
23 minutes ago, Allan said:

She's going to punch Lana's hologram and Lana will somberly sing "She hit me and it felt like a kiss".

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

chromaticainmyhead

on the intel homepage they show a special LED screen which actually interacts with a dancer. When she moves, the screen follows her movements and produces her shadows in various colours and it looks quite cool but I think that's just one of many high-tech things that will be shown and will hopefully make us cry. 
(and I've also found a comment on facebook below a national anthem video bout gaga by that young dancers' parent saying that her daughter is involved in gagas performance but unfortunately i cannot find it anymore) http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/technology-innovation/overview.html#/story/dancer
on the teaser of gaga flying into that cube, you can see sneakpeaks from intels videos they've uploaded of the butterfly dress and that dance performance in front of the "interacting screen". Maybe those are obvious hints??

I could imagine that there will be augmented reality maybe? like they're filming with a camera automatically creating holograms from bowie that are interacting with the technology surrounding her which cannot be seen by gaga herself but only by the audience? It would be put across more realistic if those holograms are communicating with the floor/back screens in a special way like creating their silhouette or shadows.

just thinking...

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Archived