Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Do you want long music videos in LG5

weed

Featured Posts

Short video = more views, so 6 minutes max for first few singles, but she should keep the tradition of ending the era on a long video (Paparazzi, Alejandro, MTN, GUY). But at the end of the day I'll be happy with anything as long as we get more vids than we did during ARTPOP :giveup:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes.

Watching Florence and the Machine's The Odyssey, from the newest album, really brought back this longing for cinematic videos again, which I mostly got from Gaga.

3 points in and ready for more

My inner music not the bling says yes.

However, I would love to see Gaga have at least one music video with 1bil+ views.  So in that case, no; the GP is not here to watch another film :deadbanana:.  I mean, the only reason they view the video is to listen to the song (if they're not listening to it on a streaming service).

1 minute ago, JGD said:

However, I would love to see Gaga have at least one music video with 1bil+ views.  So in that case, no; the GP is not here to watch another film :deadbanana:.  I mean, the only reason they view the video is to listen to the song (if they're not listening to it on a streaming service).

I was always thinking that Bad Romance would make it but it probably won't for a long time :giveup:

1 minute ago, neptugne said:

I was always thinking that Bad Romance would make it but it probably won't for a long time :giveup:

Ah yes, the good sis Bad Romance :giveup:

It eventually will, but singles from LG5 stand a better chance for obvious reasons.  They just need to be a killer smashing bop.

Archived