Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does Butterfly Dress has the potential to become the next Meat Dress

yASSsss

Featured Posts

yASSsss

We saw a glimpse of Butterfly dress in the new Gaga x Intel teaser.After all those butterflies hints in the past and now this teaser,it's pretty safe to say that she will wear this dress at this year's Grammys.She might use it for the David Bowie tribute or wear it at the Red Carpet(heavy breathing),we'll see.

Whenever Gaga is mentioned,people still talk about Meat Dress to this day,it has it's own wikipedia page and it's one of the highlights from Gaga's career.

Do you think this Butterfly Dress can be the Meat Dress 2.0 ?Is Gaga coming to snatch her own weave with this dress?Discuss :gaycat: 

Spoiler

while we're talking about the iconic outfits,let's not pay dust to this futuristic masterpiece.Here's hoping that TechGa will use it for LG5
-#JusticeForCypherDress

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

GloZell Green

Only if they make the butterflies return and not fall to the floor. It has potential but it's not there yet.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

TimisaMonster

If she announces her new album name or first single in the dress...oh yeah! "METAMORPHOSIS" :giveup:

If she wears it on the red carpet...yes :giveup:

If its in the performance... :giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Nicogly

I actually don't like the butterfly dress :saladga: So I am hopping for androgynousga

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

BeerFear

Its beautiful and looks gorgeous but it isn't even close to the meat dress....it doesn't have the shock factor.

Iwontell

I don't think so...the butterfly dress feels like too much work and a huge apparatus for mere seconds of real "action"...I mean, they might have not shown it in all it's capacity, but to me it only felt nice the first time and in slow motion, other than that I find it pretty underwhelming...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

ARTPOPisaChoice

Yes; however, I'm extremely nervous she'll wear it on the red carpet and the butterflies won't work. If they do (fingers crossed) it'll be one of the most talked about moments of the night.

Hands up to the sky 🌧 I’ll be your galaxy 🌌

yASSsss
1 minute ago, BeerFear said:

Its beautiful and looks gorgeous but it isn't even close to the meat dress....it doesn't have the shock factor.

it's probably cuz we've already see it.Only the fans and some geeks know about this dress,i'm sure it will surprise a lot of people,if she wears it at the red carpet

I'm still not convinced she's going to wear it. I think it was only featured in the new promo because it's a piece of wearable Intel technology. Only the other day it was demonstrated on a UK TV show whilst being worn by one of the presenters. I honestly don't think they'd show us what Gaga is wearing so far in advance, or let other people wear it. Part of the impact of the meat dress was that no one was expecting it at all. I could be wrong. I just think that we're still in for a big surprise. 

BeerFear
Just now, yASSsss said:

it's probably cuz we've already see it.Only the fans and some geeks know about this dress,i'm sure it will surprise a lot of people,if she wears it at the red carpet

It will be a suprise for the GP of course but it won't have the same effect ..look at us it's 2016 and we are still comparing a new possible gaga look to the meat dress. I don't think gaga will ever have such a moment...she may have beautiful or breathtaking looks but they won't come close to the impact of the meat dress. But it's just my opinion and I hope she will prove me wrong.:)

Not at all tbh... the meat dress is gross and never been seen and she won the biggest award during that moment. The butterfly dress is cool, but it's only cool watching the butterflies fly. Once that's over, that's it lol she can't do it again without it being like ok we've seen that....

yASSsss
2 minutes ago, BeerFear said:

It will be a suprise for the GP of course but it won't have the same effect ..look at us it's 2016 and we are still comparing a new possible gaga look to the meat dress. I don't think gaga will ever have such a moment...she may have beautiful or breathtaking looks but they won't come close to the impact of the meat dress. But it's just my opinion and I hope she will prove me wrong.:)

you're probably right.Meat Dress is just too much Iconic :green:

Pacify Him

She will fly to the stage while the little mechanical butterflies would fly off her dress and stab the audience in the eye :wtfga: Meat dress meets meat audience.

I’m getting on your nerves

Archived