Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What song or music would've Gaga performed at the Grammy's before Bowie?

PSYCHOSHTICK

Featured Posts

PSYCHOSHTICK

Not sure if it's already posted (couldn't find it tho). But what do you think she would have performed in the first place?

(New music? ARTPOP? Or maybe Bowie in the first place?)

RAMROD

All are Bowie's songs, selection of his past hits maybe, it is his tribute.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I think it would be like a flashback to her career- like SB - her biggest hits in a totally new way

cuz I dont think she would do David Bowie tribute if there was new music for this really BIG THING with Intel.

Spoiler

before his death it was confirmed there wont be new music.

Kermit

nvm I'm a flop

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

I wish she would sing new music because I need new music but I know she won't because 1) like others have said, the GP would find this off-putting because it is dedicated to David Bowie, not LG5 and 2) Intel confirmed no new music, and despite my hopefulness, I know deep down they wouldn't lie about that.

I honestly don't know what she would've performed so I'm really curious too, but why do I feel like she did say it was gonna be a Bowie tribute anyway? Did I read that somewhere? Did I make that up? I just feel like this Intel collaboration was in the works long before Bowie's passing so for them to rewrite the theme and design of the performance would have been a hassle. I also doubt it would've been an ARTPOP related thing bc she's just finished sweeping up that mess. I'm writing a lot aren't I :crossed:

Diamond Heart

i cant at people saying new music when weve been told directly there wouldve been no new music :toofunny: 

Honestly i was thinking it wouldve been I Want Your Love if Nile was still involved before it changed to the tribute. 

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

I remember one time I had a dream where Gaga used the intel to transform herself from to each of her era (from the fame to ARTPOP) using the holograms to change her looks while performing a medly of 3 songs for each era and in the end the performs a new song while the performance her looked kept changing based on what emotions she was expressing 

it was like something like this but with her face clothes hair everything changing live
I hope something like this becomes a reality :giveup:

Daredevil

She knew she wouldn't have to sing a new song, since she was already aware she was going to do a tribute. :stalkga:

Schwerk
1 hour ago, ScottishGaga said:

i cant at people saying new music when weve been told directly there wouldve been no new music :toofunny: 

Honestly i was thinking it wouldve been I Want Your Love if Nile was still involved before it changed to the tribute. 

This. I feel the performance would not have been live more like an interlude or a very extensive commercial. I also think the main focus would have been spoken word and technology, not music.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Archived