Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is there a possibility....?

Rifek

Featured Posts

that Intel is not at all connected to Bowie or just people don't know that it is connected?

I mean all the directors (Grammy, bands) and even Gaga and Nile never said anywhere or posted a photo of the rehearsals where we can clearly see anyhting from Intel.

Nile Rodgers is producing the whole tribute but he never mentioned in one word the Intel collab. He just posts random pictures with Gaga and the band but it looks like it is just he, Gaga and the band.

Even Billboard hasn't connected The Bowie Tribute with Intel in their new article

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6874876/grammy-awards-nile-rodgers-lady-gaga-david-bowie-tribute?utm_source=twitter

Is that so mysterious, can they lie or they really just don't know what is happening?

I know that probably it was mentioned that those two things are connected but looking at all the posts from the ''right'' people (insiders ^^) it looks totally different and it's just 2 days to go...

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

PrinceGaga

Intel has confirmed the bowie tribute is the intel collaboration. They tweeted it so it must be confirmed.

Fiona Apple

I think it will be totally a Bowie performance because she will get dragged if she uses that opportunity to promote her own music

NintendoMONSTER

I hope so  :saladga: two performances would be awesome :giveup: SLAYDY GAGA :koons:

And I think the Bowie tribute and the Intel performance don't fit together... 

1 minute ago, PrinceGaga said:

Intel has confirmed the bowie tribute is the intel collaboration. They tweeted it so it must be confirmed.

Yeah but they didn't confirm it's for the whole performance. 

They could just collab with Gaga for one song of the medley and they could work on something more what is only-Gaga related. 

I know it's probably going to be only the tribute as always but I'm dreaming of use the Intel technology to start new era.

Could they waste such a huge thing?

Kermit

Lady Gaga turns Bowie tribute into lead single performance*

Yes, because that'd ruin her career faster than ARTPOP could even imagine.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Mobster

They shared this 

"Six-time GRAMMY winner @ladygaga will perform a special tribute to #DavidBowie at the 58th #GRAMMYs on @CBS Feb. 15!" 

and called it "an Intel tech infused Lady Gaga moment"

(you have to open the tweets to see what they shared)

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

darkgaga
1 minute ago, Mobster said:

(you have to open the tweets to see what they shared)

Yeah but they also didnt have anything else to share. Maybe it's just because it was the announcement of Gaga performing...

Mobster
1 minute ago, darkgaga said:

Yeah but they also didnt have anything else to share. Maybe it's just because it was the announcement of Gaga performing...

Why would they call it "an Intel tech infused Lady Gaga moment"? That would be very misleading :duck:

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

It will be the best part of the night.

After the Bowie tribute slayage everyone will be waiting for Gaga's back with new music.

And the meltdown when RiRi ends the show with her ''Work'' :toofunny:

Anyway I still have a hope :) 

I mean, Intel tweeted the Gaga Bowie tribute poster but never really said "The original performance became the Bowie tribute" in these words :green: But I don't want to think it is two, I wanna believe it is just one.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived