• LG5's release date
    • KP4
    • Hips
    • TIHTY (dr luke remix)
    • Ft Kesha

Featured Posts

Kermit

What are her nightmares?

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

OmgSum1Actually

Madonna performing one of her songs on her upcoming tour

Shameless selfpromo

Kermit
Just now, AddMeOnMYSPACE said:

Dr. Luke and pitbull remix  :koons:

Lady Gaga - TIHTY (Dr Luke Remix) Ft Kesha.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Kermit
Just now, dancewithnobody said:

Gaga loves Kesha lol 

tihty remix by dr luke ft kesha i mean

PartySick
5 minutes ago, DominicB said:

Lady Gaga - TIHTY (Dr Luke Remix) Ft Kesha.

With added vocals from R. Kelly and a video shot by Terry Richardson (Bill Cosby is a guest star)

đŸ–€

This phantom... takes her into a room, and there's a blonde girl with ropes tied to all four of her limbs and she's got Gaga's shoes on from the Grammys... and the ropes are pulling her apart. She never sees her get pulled apart but she just watches her whimper, and then the phantom says to her, 'If you want me to stop hurting her and if you want your family to be OK, you will cut your wrist.' And she thinks he has his own, like, crazy wrist-cutting device. And he has this honey in, like, Tupperware, and it looks like sweet-and-sour sauce with a lot of MSG from New York. Just bizarre. And he wants her to pour the honey into the wound, and then put cream over it and a gauze.

Kermit
2 minutes ago, Bebe said:

This phantom... takes her into a room, and there's a blonde girl with ropes tied to all four of her limbs and she's got Gaga's shoes on from the Grammys... and the ropes are pulling her apart. She never sees her get pulled apart but she just watches her whimper, and then the phantom says to her, 'If you want me to stop hurting her and if you want your family to be OK, you will cut your wrist.' And she thinks he has his own, like, crazy wrist-cutting device. And he has this honey... and he wants her to pour the honey into the wound, and then put cream over it and a gauze.

:air: What eve-

21 minutes ago, Matangi said:

Madonna performing one of her songs on her upcoming tour

Performing B*tch I'm Mary Jane Holland!

Archived