💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will you buy the Lady Gaga + Monster High collaboration doll?

Ferrer Zorola

Featured Posts

Ferrer Zorola

I will! this is one of the very few tangible things we're going to get from Gaga in a long time (the first have been her headphones, her phonebook, her perfume bottles and her tour march but not everybody gets to buy that). I can only hope it's not a limited release. Monster Highs are always so detailed I even look them up when it comes to get halloween costume inspiration. They're like the couture version of Barbies lol. It's obvious it's going to be an ode to her iconic skeleton-ponytail look, I hope it get's a really dragqueen¡ish name. Let's not forget it's very probable we're getting a Countess Elizabeth Funko Pop this year, too. @Lance must be so happy!

I'm even considering buying two. One to have it stored in it's box and the other one to actually touch it. :green:

image.jpg

tumblr_mfoe8cR10G1rcu5ypo1_500.jpglatest?cb=20140511144404latest?cb=20140914191136latest?cb=20150627204417

LIFE IS GOOD

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

I will! this is one of the very few tangible things we're going to get from Gaga in a long time (the first have been her headphones, her phonebook, her perfume bottles and her tour march but not everybody gets to buy that). I can only hope it's not a limited release. Monster Highs are always so detailed I even look them up when it comes to get halloween costume inspiration. They're like the couture version of Barbies lol. It's obvious it's going to be an ode to her iconic skeleton-ponytail look, I hope it get's a really dragqueen¡ish name. Let's not forget it's very probable we're getting a Countess Elizabeth Funko Pop this year, too. @Lance must be so happy!

I'm even considering buying two. One to have it stored in it's box and the other one to actually touch it. :green:

image.jpg

tumblr_mfoe8cR10G1rcu5ypo1_500.jpglatest?cb=20140511144404latest?cb=20140914191136latest?cb=20150627204417

YES! I'm already a huge Monster High collector and owning a Gaga doll is a dream come true for me! I would probably need like 5! lol One to Take out, One in the box, one to play around, one to just sit on a shelf, one to rework on her hair coz Mattel is known to have crappy hair on their dolls sometimes haha 

Chaymie

Yes I will buy one! I hope it's the skeleton BTW look! And I hate to burst your bubble but there will probably be no Countess figure due to copyrights. :noparty::noparty::noparty:

Ferrer Zorola
13 minutes ago, lg5 said:

Yes I will buy one! I hope it's the skeleton BTW look! And I hate to burst your bubble but there will probably be no Countess figure due to copyrights. :noparty::noparty::noparty:

what copyrights :giveup:

LIFE IS GOOD

Just now, Ferrer Zorola said:

what copyrights :giveup:

They haven't put Gaga on any of the AHS merch for some reason. Look on their store, she's even photoshopped out of the poster. And Funkopop released a statement saying they are only releasing what they are allowed to make, referring to the 3 they announced already. 

Ferrer Zorola
16 minutes ago, lg5 said:

They haven't put Gaga on any of the AHS merch for some reason. Look on their store, she's even photoshopped out of the poster. And Funkopop released a statement saying they are only releasing what they are allowed to make, referring to the 3 they announced already. 

:crossed:
good thing he now have a much more gay doll to look up for! :lolga:

LIFE IS GOOD

Ferrer Zorola
16 minutes ago, SychosSoChic said:

Nope :zilla: 

I guess you're straight :laughga:

LIFE IS GOOD

Ferrer Zorola
13 minutes ago, TMan86 said:

Nope :awkney:

that awkney made me feel like I'm a weirdo lol 

LIFE IS GOOD

RAMROD

I have been collecting figurines since Junior High, of my favourite TV shows, Games, Comics and Japanese anime and manga characters.

As of late, I am obsessed with collecting Funko Pop! as well.

I got some limited editions figurines which values would cost hundreds now.

Gaga Monster High will be new addition to my collection. Never bought a Barbie before, so this will be my first one.

And if there will be many series of Gaga's MH then I will continue buying every each of them.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Ferrer Zorola
13 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

And if there will be many series of Gaga's MH then I will continue buying every each of them.

I hope there isn't many or more than one lol :laughga:
I know they're expensive and I rather have one that it's unique or at least one for an every album era but that would be asking too much imagine a TonyGagaMonsterHigh LOL 

LIFE IS GOOD

Archived