đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

These Pictures Will Make You Cry

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

These pictures capture such private personal moments and the look on Britney's face breaks my heart. I have so much love for Britney. We shouldn't treat celebrities this way.

britney_spears2.jpg

057_breakdown_2008.jpg

britney_struggle.jpg

britney2RETNA0401_1000x730.jpg

Look at these guys...its sick

ee0db089-9705-4c91-8096-d9d60e84a403.gri

MindVomiting

didnt make me cry i dont like her or anything

but !

i think this is disgusting the poor girl was at the end like seriously she was fcked up and feed up with all this **** she was down so down and everybody still just wanted to make pics or her lowest point and make monesy of off her i was really sorry for her and these pictures really make me sad

Chris Evans

we've treated artists like this for a while now it's sad, the rise of TMZ and the like don't help either

we shouldn't treat them the same way you would reality stars but those lines have been blurred and the public consumes them the same way now

Iwontell

There were worse pics back then...like the ones of her shaving her head...

The media is not going to change. Ppl consume it (as we're doing right now), they'll do the best to deliver it...Britney's case, as Amy's, was a mixture of psychological problems, bad company, too much freedom (money IS freedom) and, most importantly, no one who cared enough about them at the time to say "you're not doing this" or to at least help maintain all this private (as a lot of people do and we don't even imagine)...

At least Britney got better, after her feather stepped in, and got her life back on track...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

3 minutes ago, gagata said:

What happened to her ?

tumblr_loh17jrbzt1qemmrl.gif

After going through a briefly lived low-point in her life she returned to her throne as the rightful queen of pop with Circus and impressed even Lady GaGa with her amazing music. Then followed it up with the acclaimed Femme Fatale which brought her the most radio play she had seen since the 1990s

She can be seen now performing more relaxed shows for sold-out audiences in Las Vegas now because she isn't desperate to keep her brand afloat now with constant promo performances. She doesn't need the attention to remind people she exists unlike certain other popstars ?

Alien Tulip

I honestly don't care that she lip syncs. This girl has a golden heart. She became famous WAY TOO quickly even though many artists have became famous since a child. Britney has always been a sweetheart and highly treated unfairly by the media for so many years. Her music liberated me during the early 2000s and still does to this day when I'm feeling nostalgic. She was the first concert I went to back in the year 2000 (it was more of a tv show performance) She is my childhood and when I saw her crumble apart in 2007 and early 2008 it was like watching a family member lose it. This is pretty much the same of how I felt when I saw Gaga fall apart in 2013 even though I already saw the deterioration in 2012. I love many artists but Britney and Lady Gaga will honestly be the only two stars I would actually cry for when they die. Although Gaga still has a chance to live longer than since she's only a couple years older than me. It's kinda sad when I see members here calling her a brain dead idiot who is under conservatorship because Lady gaga also has mental issues too. It's one thing to mock her talent or dislike her music but some people take it to the extreme when they mock her anxiety disorder. I'm happy for her now though, Britney is the happiest she's been since 2004 (12 years). Gaga is also the happiest she's been since 2011. Both are strong women as human beings at least in the pop world.  

Archived