💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

LG5 Directions

Xaylan

Featured Posts

Do you think that LG5 will have a different sound from her older music even though she says it will be similar? 

Lana said that Honeymoon was going to be similar to BTD and Paradise, but it sounded different, so I just wanted to know what y'all's opinions were.. :stalkga:

(P.S. I didn't know how to word this lol)

i really don't know, obviously Gaga has kept a lot of things secret - besides a few collaborations etc..

for me, i'd love her to compose some killer piano-driver ballads (i think there is a minority here that want this also, haha). just some integral, honest and relatable lyrics too!
but, she also needs to have some iconic bops in the tracklisting too!

nevertheless, i'm here and i'm ready to LG5!

Mr Judas
8 minutes ago, Amatoxina said:

To be honest I don't know what to expect, the only thing I could think is that is going to be more 'mature' <3

This is ha revival :toofunny:

Emigrante

I expect The Famesque sounds. Light instrumentals, disco influences. Something like that. 

But I want something like So Happy I Could Die so badly too. :ohno: 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Shipper

I am hoping for more GP relatable songs to cater to her growing audience. Her niche market after her collab with Tony became wider and though I am not expecting her to put jazz songs in the album, i hope for  some kind of jazz pop  something fusion that will make it truly Gaga. Lots of her songs are not easily relatable as it is about fashion, art or being popular. I want her to write a ballad like You and I.  

With Nile, Elton, Ronson etc helping her, I am don't know what to expect but I will surely love it. :flutter:

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

5 hours ago, Amatoxina said:

To be honest I don't know what to expect, the only thing I could think is that is going to be more 'mature' <3

Same here!

I'm hoping for disco!!!!!! 70s-y songs too, maybe some rock and heavy bass, I want a new hybrid mix of everything! 

Jazzy pop, disco rock ballad, adele-type songs even lmao

5 hours ago, neptugne said:

I'm hoping for disco!!!!!! 70s-y songs too, maybe some rock and heavy bass, I want a new hybrid mix of everything! 

Jazzy pop, disco rock ballad, adele-type songs even lmao

I wanted that as well

I have no expectations, but i want her to deliver a sounds which touch the deepest parts of one's imagination. Thats what I loved about The Fame - it was so inspiring in its simplicity. 

Alfonso

I don´t expect anything because I don´t have any idea of how this era will turn out :toofunny:

In resume, I don't know anything :deadbanana:

Archived