Gaga - Intel - new pictures

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kermit

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Kermit

OH Y GUCKING GOD SIYGBVDRKJNFDNLJFVN, V DF NWWHAT WHAT 

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Iwontell

Is that a video...a background for a performance?

If Monday's performance goes well I think it will free Gaga of the constraints she has imposed on herself for the last two years...she has proven over and over in this period that she has no need for anything other than her voice and stage presence to dazzle the audience, so now that that's "out of the way" I hope people will understand that all the pizazz she brings to a performance is not artifice to hide the lack of anything, it's just adding to the final result, it's just trying to take the experience to a new level...

So I really hope everything goes well and she feels free again to be both the girl with amazing chops and the visionary that's not afraid to push forward on her art form...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Venus music video CONFIRMED :derpga:

OT: She looks FLAWLESS :giveup: 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

FATCAT

AHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

STRIP ME DOWN AND TICKLE MY TITTIES

Purr more, hiss less.

TimisaMonster

Gaga is finally bringing the Venus video we never got :giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived