💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Diane Warren on Her Grammy and Oscar Nomination with Lady Gaga

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Davidsonary

Throughout the video I was just waiting for Gaga to walk in the frame and be like "shhh Diane, don't speak." and then walk away. :emma:

Oh hello. What is this space down here? Where am I?

1 minute ago, Davidsonary said:

Throughout the video I was just waiting for Gaga to walk in the frame and be like "shhh Diane, don't speak." and then walk away. :emma:

screaming

Shipper

I feel bad because people tell her to stop speaking (i know they were just excited for the fries) and crop her out from pictures. Everybody just love the Gaga and not the Diane. 

Give Diane some love! 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Mobster

Oh my God, Gaga will be so pissed when she finds out someone let Diane out of the basement :ohno:

You tell 'em girl! You tell 'em who really wrote Til It Happens To You :giveup:

Fifawgk.jpg

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

ChicaSkas

Jussssttt caught it as I woke up yesterday morning. Not sure if posted. Also sorry it's not complete but at least we get her mentioning Gaga.

And yay for smartphones recording video so well!

edit:

FULL HERE:

http://ktla.com/2016/02/12/diane-warren-on-her-grammy-and-oscar-nomination-with-lady-gaga-for-til-it-happens-to-you/

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

FATCAT

Those shoes :rip:

She's so cute, but I can see a bit of why Gaga rolled her eyes when she gets super excited about something. 

Don't spill the beans on everything, Dianne!

Purr more, hiss less.

Haroon
Just now, vrajesh said:

whys her avi there :emma:

It was her personal emoticon which was on the emoticon list before :flutter: Hopefully it'll be making a comeback

Mr Judas
Just now, Haroon said:

It was her personal emoticon which was on the emoticon list before :flutter: Hopefully it'll be making a comeback

Oh that's awesome :hor:

I want one :gaycat:

Archived