Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Thoughts on Gaga's Monster High doll announcement

Chaymie

Featured Posts

Sorry if its posted already but As an avid doll collector and a Little Monster, Owning my very own Lady Gaga doll is something I have dreamed of ever since 2008! I can't believe this is finally happening and what makes it more special is the reason of the doll's creation and the message it sends across! Thank you Monster High, BTW Foundation, Gaga and Natali! I am beyond excited!! Any fellow Dollie monsters out here? :D Love to hear your thoughts! 

According to the official silhouette of the artwork. She could be based on one thing! Born This Way SkeletonGa! I really hope this is not just a one time thing. It would be amazing If they would release more looks of her and turn it into a line of her own! (Too much hoping) 

1bBSMEm.jpg
http://www.refinery29.com/2016/02/103102/lady-gaga-monster-mattel-doll?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=post&unique_id=entry_103102

The doll is to hit shelves globally this fall so I'm glad its not a super exclusive doll where we'd have to pay tons to ebay sellers. But for now Monster High is giving away one on their Instagram!

ZEn9Kwo.jpg

Chaymie

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
llbcherry

I think it's great! I can't wait to see what it looks like! It's really cool that you collect these, and will get the doll you have hoped for! Yay!

Oh, and I also hope they make multiple dolls/looks.

4 minutes ago, llbcherry said:

I think it's great! I can't wait to see what it looks like! It's really cool that you collect these, and will get the doll you have hoped for! Yay!

Oh, and I also hope they make multiple dolls/looks.

Thank you! Opening about collecting dolls is a touchy subject for me as some don't take it well. No one outside of my immediate family and few close friends know. But when I finally get her, I would proudly shout from the top of my lungs! 
I'm hoping for a Fame Era look as well but since this is Monster High, I think they would just go with the Monster-era looks since its more fitting. :D 

Chaymie

Shipper

When I looked at the silhouette of the doll I knew I saw it before as a previous Gaga look. The side high pony and the pants suit and high shoulder pads. It was bothering me that I could not point out where I saw it before. Thank you for pointing it out!!:D
I don't own any dolls but for Gaga I would have to buy one! 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Iwontell

At least that BTW look, the ARTPOP pierrot look, the red hood look from the fame and the McQueen Armadillo shoes look from Fame Monster, that would be a cute little collection.

But I think it's going to be just the BTW skeleton look.

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

HeavyMetalGUY

I'm so excited for it! I've loved Gaga since '08 and Monster High since '10 so it's the perfect collision of two worlds. It's a dream come true!

Just now, HeavyMetalGUY said:

I'm so excited for it! I've loved Gaga since '08 and Monster High since '10 so it's the perfect collision of two worlds. It's a dream come true!

Yay! So nice to meet a fellow Monster High fan here! <3 Its just perfect! The theme, the message everything! How Monster High preaches to be unique and be who you are and accepting your flaws, everything that Gaga and the BTW foundation stands for. I need like 50 of her when she's out! LOL

Chaymie

Pacify Him

That wig slays me. Also, I might get one just for the sake of collecting stuff 

I’m getting on your nerves

8 minutes ago, Shipper said:

When I looked at the silhouette of the doll I knew I saw it before as a previous Gaga look. The side high pony and the pants suit and high shoulder pads. It was bothering me that I could not point out where I saw it before. Thank you for pointing it out!!:D
I don't own any dolls but for Gaga I would have to buy one! 

haha you're welcome! I wonder if they'll give her the Skeleton make up as well! 

Chaymie

HeavyMetalGUY
8 minutes ago, DISCO I BOY said:

Yay! So nice to meet a fellow Monster High fan here! <3 Its just perfect! The theme, the message everything! How Monster High preaches to be unique and be who you are and accepting your flaws, everything that Gaga and the BTW foundation stands for. I need like 50 of her when she's out! LOL

I know it's the perfect match! I'm definitely getting one in box and one to take out. I usually just read the forums here instead of commenting, but this was so exciting I just had to say something.

CatelynnMarie

I'm honestly SO excited. I've actually really loved the Monster High line for a while now and despite my age, I've contemplated even collecting the dolls. They're so badass and cool looking imo. Not to mention the positive messages they spread. I've wanted a Gaga doll since 2008 as well, so this is literally the coolest thing 

Archived