đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga: "I want to do Empire (TV series)". Part II.

asana15

Featured Posts

asana15

Way back on January 10th, right after winning her Golden Globe, Lady Gaga said that she would like to appear on "EMPIRE".

Here's a reminder:

On Wednesday night during the YSL fashion presentation in LA, she sat next to Lee Daniels. To those unfamiliar with him:

Lee Louis Daniels (born December 25, 1959) is an American film and television producer and director. He produced Monster's Ball and directed Precious, which received six Academy Award nominations, including Best Director; the film won two of the awards. In 2012, Daniels directed The Butler, a historical fiction drama featuring an ensemble cast portraying unique events on the 20th century presidents of the United States at the White House. Daniels is also a co-creator, executive producer and director of the television series Empire that debuted in 2015.

Here's what he posted afterwards:

So, who knows.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LeoFameMonster

OMG i would die!!! I love that show and always wanted Gaga to be on it, never thought it would happen or could!?

Imagine Gaga playing Lady Gaga and teaming up with Cookie...... Fuk my life!!! YASSSS

Too much excitement for one little gay heart to handle

Queen of connections, tbqh!!! She's so powerful... Did we really thought she couldn't get back to previous status?

I would love (and give us the theme song of the season), but not least then 5 episodes.

Schwerk

She's such a go getter (is that how you spell it?) I love that about her. 

Have yet to start watching Empire but from what I've heard it seems like a good fit. Just hope her character will be far from what the public perceives her as. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

gagzus

Here for it but a lot of Empire fans would complain about a white woman being a major character in a mainly all-black main cast tbh

HEARTHUNTER
7 minutes ago, Marjol said:

She's such a go getter (is that how you spell it?) I love that about her. 

Have yet to start watching Empire but from what I've heard it seems like a good fit. Just hope her character will be far from what the public perceives her as. 

You should definitely watch the show, it's amazing!! 

Alien Tulip
11 minutes ago, gagzus said:

Here for it but a lot of Empire fans would complain about a white woman being a major character in a mainly all-black main cast tbh

I think she'll just be a guest appearance like Courtney Love in Season 1. People didn't complain about Courtney Love at all. I don't think I would want Gaga to star on Empire though...the show already took a dive and it's only on it's second season which the third one already airing next month. 

Evan Peters

i can already sense black tumbr's 5 paragraph essays on why her whiteness will taint the show 

emma roberts is an abuser

Archived