Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

LA Times Interview About TIHTY

Katie14

Featured Posts

Mobster

Then the comfort food arrived and the two women, warmed by their camaraderie, spoke for 30 minutes, barely taking a breath. At times, they talked over each other

:air::air::air:

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

SISTERV
1 minute ago, Mobster said:

Then the comfort food arrived and the two women, warmed by their camaraderie, spoke for 30 minutes, barely taking a breath. At times, they talked over each other

:air::air::giveup::emma:

PartySick

Gaga:Β And I was like, "I need to take this bar out of the chorus. I need to change this note to this note. I need to change this melody to this. I need to add this part at the end. I'd like the chords to be more complicated in this just one spot." It was just about me wanting to make this song more complicated in certain places.

But she totally doesn't deserve that song writing credit, though :green:Β /sarcasm

Thanks for sharing :nick:

πŸ–€

Shipper

Warren: You make me a little more weird. I'll go, "Wait, no one's going to understand that." And you'll be like, "No, it could be a lot cooler doing this." It's that push-pull thing.

I think this interview explained clearly how their relationship works and that video interview where Gaga cut Warren was because she ate all the french fries.

πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•

Kabexuela
4 minutes ago, Mobster said:

I can picture them comically yelling above each other's voices. Β Just a normal conversation between two creative forces.

Mobster
Just now, Kabexuela said:

I can picture them comically yelling above each other's voices. Β Just a normal conversation between two creative forces.

You don't need to picture it, it'sΒ on tapeΒ :air:

oMBD4rV.jpg

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Kabexuela
1 minute ago, Mobster said:

You don't need to picture it, it'sΒ on tapeΒ :air:

oMBD4rV.jpg

I've already watched it sis...

When will Linda Perriere?

Β 

they really want that grammy/oscarΒ huh

:rip:Β 

I was once oppressed in GGD but now I flutter through the sky, like a Butterfly (Available on UTines)

wait so Gaga IS putting TIHTY on an album

she gave herself away

:hor:Β 

Β 

I was once oppressed in GGD but now I flutter through the sky, like a Butterfly (Available on UTines)

Katie14
22 minutes ago, SlopFlut said:

wait so Gaga IS putting TIHTY on an album

she gave herself away

:hor:Β 

Β 

She never said that.

PartySick
25 minutes ago, YASSS said:

Bobby clearly prepped them to reinforce Gaga's authenticity as a co-writer of TIHTY. Drag ha!!!

Everything's been so calculated...it's weird. I've come to expect this "go with the flow, anything goes" attitude from Gaga but now it's like she has a systematic plan set in motion to literally enslave the world :giveup:

πŸ–€

BestFriend
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

Everything's been so calculated...it's weird. I've come to expect this "go with the flow, anything goes" attitude from Gaga but now it's like she has a systematic plan set in motion to literally enslave the world :giveup:

IKR. They're clearly formulating the most efficient way of slaying Katy's pu$$y.Β 

Archived