Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Donatella Versace imitated in SanRemo Fest 2016

KURUSHITOVSKA

Featured Posts

KURUSHITOVSKA

Virginia Raffaele imitated Donatella in the italian SanRemo Festival 2016 and of course "Donatella" was played. ARTPOP is not dead!

This is so hilarious btw, worth watching!

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

My husband is Italian, I need to watch it everyday and to act like it's interesting..:noparty:

Only Ellie Goulding was amazing!!!

Elton was bleh

Hozier.. well.. you know, one hit wonder, one song and bye bye..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Fun fact: they asked gaga to go as a guest several times but they always had a No as an answer:toofunny:

BTW I hope it will happen sooner or later.. In the past years even Madonna came (during the ray of light era), and in 2010 Jlo too. 

Shipper
Just now, MGC said:

Fun fact: they asked gaga to go as a guest several times but they always had a No as an answer:toofunny:

BTW I hope it will happen sooner or later.. In the past years even Madonna came (during the ray of light era), and in 2010 Jlo too. 

Maybe because they will call her out on how she always says she is Italian and wants her to demonstrate? Wait, I think Gaga can't speak Italian but can understand it, right? In one old interview she said she's reading Italian Vogue?

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

4 hours ago, Shipper said:

Maybe because they will call her out on how she always says she is Italian and wants her to demonstrate? Wait, I think Gaga can't speak Italian but can understand it, right? In one old interview she said she's reading Italian Vogue?

Mh, this depends on the host (nowadays it changes every two years). I bet that the previous one (2013-2014, he interviewed Adele and he's a quite good journalist) would have done quite good with her. The one of this year is good, but he's quite uncomfortable with foreign guests. 

I think that she always skipped because sanremo festival is always the 2nd week of February: in 2011, we received BTW, in 2012 she was preparing the tour etc etc

Archived