💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Just back from performing The Lady Gaga Experience in China

outtahere

Featured Posts

outtahere

Hi, 

Just got back from China on Monday night after being invited for the third time in four years to perform my Gaga tribute show. We performed at a huge Mall/nightlife center opening along with Kpop star Bae Sul-ki. 

Myself and my four backup dancers had a great time, and it was such an honor to be able to spread Gaga's music & message of love, bravery,& acceptance in a place where they don't have the freedoms that we do in the USA. Some of Gaga's music had been banned there for many years. Here are some photos from behind the scenes:) 

12669591_1748194502082337_86361050654642 CbBGwSHUkAEtdIo.jpg

12650918_10154055547007868_438608452015912642839_10154055547182868_703851117094312661989_10154055546562868_5751450819622

LoveandMagic

You and crew looking good! Get that applause! :applause:

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

outtahere
6 minutes ago, Bebe said:

So cool, I'd love to see a recording of you performing if you have one :flutter:

Just some on my website-it's so hard to get video from the bookers. They always promise it but never get it to me:(  my site is www.theladygagaexperience.com 

RAMROD

Sle, living like rockstars. :gaycat:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Caesium

You look amazing :applause: Spread ha message :applause: Just out of interest, what was your setlist?

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

3 minutes ago, ladydoppelgaga said:

Just some on my website-it's so hard to get video from the bookers. They always promise it but never get it to me:(  my site is www.theladygagaexperience.com 

Wow! Some of the crowds in those videos :giveup: It must be so exciting to perform to so many people.

Really incredible and the attention to detail is just spot on too :applause: It must take so much time and effort. Absolutely LOVE your work, it's like a work of art itself.

I'm cautious of asking this because I don't want it to come across as condescending and like this 'tribute thing' is so lame or unartistic (which is the opposite of how I feel to be clear :laughga:), but I do wonder if you do any 'original' type stuff too? I don't know if you're even interested in that, but if you can so perfectly replicate outfits, looks and performances it would be super interesting to see you perform as a different character you have created yourself.

Either way I hope you continue with this because you really are just so talented and amazing. This just blows me away honestly.

outtahere
4 hours ago, Bebe said:

Wow! Some of the crowds in those videos :giveup: It must be so exciting to perform to so many people.

Really incredible and the attention to detail is just spot on too :applause: It must take so much time and effort. Absolutely LOVE your work, it's like a work of art itself.

I'm cautious of asking this because I don't want it to come across as condescending and like this 'tribute thing' is so lame or unartistic (which is the opposite of how I feel to be clear :laughga:), but I do wonder if you do any 'original' type stuff too? I don't know if you're even interested in that, but if you can so perfectly replicate outfits, looks and performances it would be super interesting to see you perform as a different character you have created yourself.

Either way I hope you continue with this because you really are just so talented and amazing. This just blows me away honestly.

Don't be cautious, I bash the tribute industry all the time lol. I'm a SAG-AFTRA, Equity actress in real life. I had been acting in film, theatre and commercials since 2002 in NYC. Even auditioned against Gaga once back when she was Stef. The Gaga thing fell into my lap in 2010, and as an actress and singer, I developed the business as my day job to support my real career goals. It definitely isn't fulfilling being an impersonator, but it's better than waiting tables as an actor:) I am lucky in that I get hired often as a Gaga decoy (recently for E! in LA)  so many of my costumes and looks are original, created by me to look like something she would wear. That's really the most creative leeway I have with it. It is depressing at times to feel pigeon holed into playing one person just because you look like her. But getting paid to perform full time is something most performers dream of, so I hate to complain. It's a real love hate relationship.Last year I became a read head to distance myself from the Gaga look as an actor. I am gunning away at my real life career and hoping soon to be able to not have to play Gaga anymore :) It's hard to turn down gigs where you get to travel the world though! haha You can see the real life me at--

(www.reneenicolegray.com) 

outtahere
10 hours ago, Caesium said:

You look amazing :applause: Spread ha message :applause: Just out of interest, what was your setlist?

First set was Fame ball intro, Bad Ro, Just Dance, and Paparazzi & Poker Face, Second was Party Nauseous (dancers into) Applause, Alejandro, and Born The Way:) 

llbcherry

Checked out your site. Really amazing job! It's so cool that you get the opportunity to travel. Impressed!

Archived