💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Stop overflowing every thread with comments about plastic surgery

Clip

Featured Posts

Some other members and I are tired of clicking every thread and seeing loads of comments about Gaga's facetape, fillers and all this sort of stuff. No matter what the thread is about, it's always full of "her lips look bigger" "Gaga stop doing botox" "She has ruined her face". It's annoying.

And for all the people who say "it's a Gaga forum, we can express our opinion and discuss about her", we have the "Is plastic surgery a main threat?" thread and this awesome thread

created by Didymus JUST to discuss about fillers and Gaga's face. There's no need to take it to every other thread.

Thanks

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Evan Peters
2 minutes ago, VenusAsABoy said:

Everyone is just worried she'll end up looking like Donatella :ohno:

1. you don't look like donatella using fillers

2. dragging donatella's looks is equally as gross since it's none of your business what she does

3. move along

emma roberts is an abuser

Dominic

Agreed.  She's never looked better IMO.  Don't really care if surgery or make up is the reason. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

yASSsss

I never cared about her lip fillers/surgery etc :neyde: 

i think she looks hotter with her new lips,cheeks fillers or whatever it is :neyde: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

She is so f**** beautiful, she really DOESN'T need any kind of surgery! Besides she is supposed to spread the message of "loving yourself"! (see BTW era meaning)

Thank you for this thread, this was much needed, cant stand those comments. 

I report them for being off topic every time i can, but i wish i also could slap the person who wrote them

JusKeepBreathin
15 minutes ago, Clip said:

Some other members and I are tired of clicking every thread and seeing loads of comments about Gaga's facetape, fillers and all this sort of stuff. No matter what the thread is about, it's always full of "her lips look bigger" "Gaga stop doing botox" "She has ruined her face". It's annoying.

And for all the people who say "it's a Gaga forum, we can express our opinion and discuss about her", we have the "Is plastic surgery a main threat?" thread and this awesome thread

created by Didymus JUST to discuss about fillers and Gaga's face. There's no need to take it to every other thread.

Thanks

Thank you! :applause:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Evan Peters
4 minutes ago, vivre sa vie said:

She is so f**** beautiful, she really DOESN'T need any kind of surgery! Besides she is supposed to spread the message of "loving yourself"! (see BTW era meaning)

(see you still not getting the message behind Born This Way 5 years later)

emma roberts is an abuser

andy232000
3 minutes ago, vivre sa vie said:

Born this way is about accepting WHO you are. Not HOW you look. Its about being confident and proud of yourself as a person 

Just now, Evan Peters said:

(see you still not getting the message behind Born This Way 5 years later)

I'm really getting it but I am NOT a blindfolded fan! 

This is one reason why we need Didy back. The second people descended into talking about fillers and surgery etc, he would link that thread to them.

andy232000

Preach it gurl! People male such a big deal about it. NO SHE WILL MOT END UP LIKE DONATELLA. She uses tape, not plastic surgery. Everything shes done to her face is 

1, temporal

2. Makes her feel beautiful. If she didnt like how she looked or feel good about herself she wouldnt use them

3. Not your face, not your opinion

Jesse Pinkman
5 minutes ago, vivre sa vie said:

Born This Way wasn't anti-plastic surgery. In fact, that was her most face-altering era but through the use of temporary implants. The message of Born This Way was to embrace who you want to be, not who society tells you.

Regardless, I do think she should chill with the fillers sometimes, but she usually looks good when it wears off. Idk. Its her face what can we do?

It's science, bitch

3 minutes ago, Metamorphosis said:

Born This Way wasn't anti-plastic surgery. In fact, that was her most face-altering era but through the use of temporary implants. The message of Born This Way was to embrace who you want to be, not who society tells you.

Regardless, I do think she should chill with the fillers sometimes, but she usually looks good when it wears off. Idk. Its her face what can we do?

Gaga is not like me and you, she is a ROLE MODEL that inspires millions of young ppl that are struggling with being bullied as "fat" or "ugly". So what's her message to the world... "Have plastic surgeries to change the way you normally look!"? Of course she is a human being and insecure but she is a role model for other ppl and she really doesn't need all that kind of surgeries she's really f**** beautiful and hot!

Archived