Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

I didn't want to hype myself, but I can't help it

Andy McQueen

Featured Posts

Andy McQueen

I told myself over and over again to NOT get hyped for Gaga's Bowie performance and collaboration with Intel, because when that happens it gives unrealistic expectations and usually you remain disappointed, because in your imagination you expected something different and everything is even greater etc. and it's better to be positively surprised without having any expectations at all, because than the surprise might feel even bigger ... But I just can't help it tbh. :rip: I think of the Grammy performance every single day like any minute of the day - I AM SO EXCITED!!! Like... I don't even know if I have ever been this excited for a Gaga performance tbh. I guess it's because I'm a fan of Bowie and I'm really curious what Gaga and Intel came up with regarding revolutionary creative evolution and innovative technique in audiovisual performance and musical experience - also, I have a feeling that this performance - maybe, possible, if we are lucky - might do as well as her "Sound of Music" tribute and "Paparazzi" show on the VMA's 2009 or possible even bigger - it smells like the GP will be really interested in her again and LG5 will become a huge hit. And with Niles and the whole orchestra and Ruth Hogben as creative director and so forth OMG ... 
Of course - sh't could happen too. Especially with new techniques that haven't been done before and also since Gaga has been sick the last couple of days, it's possible a mistake might happen, something wrong, something that doesn't work out, maybe her voice sounds not as good as usually, perhaps one of the innovative techniques won't work well at last minute etc. etc., but that all doesn't matter - anyway, I'M SO HYPED AND I CAN'T HOLD IT BACK, I WISH IT WAS MONDAY ALREADY TBH, I'M AN IMPATIENT B*TCH

Sorry sorry, I just had to write it down, I'm seriously obsessed and I have no life on my own anyway because all I can think of is this upcoming Bowie tribute with Intel tbh :giveup:

Flippy

:toofunny:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

I'm excited! I think it's fine to be excited, it's expectations that kill you.

I'm excited not because I necessarily expect this to be some iconic, huge technologically advanced performance (even if it looks exciting technologically) but because I know Gaga is a good performer. I'm not even trying to think about specifics and what could possibly happen, I'm just thinking about how it will be a cool performance, you know?

I'm enough of a Gaga fan to know she is an awesome performer and I'm excited to see her perform. Not because I'm hoping she will 'top' any of her other performances or hoping she will 'slay the competition' but because she is my favourite performer...

Sis, honey B, i'm just like that. When i'm working, serving those peasants  i'm thinking about it, when i'm on bus i think it takes too long cause i want to get home and check her Instagram already, for new teasers. When....you get what i mean.

Monday must come already, and while we're at it give us that album. She just needs to drop it here for the stans, as a secret. Cause i concentrate in my own life.:rip:

Andy McQueen

OMG, someone delete this thread please now, I'm so embarassed :rip:

(But admit it, you all thought it's going to be something revolutionary technique-wise! Intel gave us the hype-train, ugh ...) 

Archived