Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor Swift knew about Kanye's lyrics before the song was released.

Kulture Kiari

Featured Posts

Kulture Kiari

So yeah. Can we stop talking about it? Taylor Swift knew from the start. The thing is, why would she even allow him to include lyrics like that in a song, even if it was a joke. 

Source: http://m.tmz.com/#article/2016/02/11/kanye-west-taylor-swift-sex-song/

Kanye West personally called Taylor Swift late last month to tell her about a lyric in his song ... "I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex, I made that bitch famous."

Sources directly connected with Swift tell TMZ Kanye called her to explain it was a joke and wanted to make sure she wouldn't be upset.  We're told Swift said she got the joke and gave him the thumbs up to release the song with the lyric.

LePetitGAGABLover

If you don't respect yourself don't expect other people to respect you. Why she agreed to this is beyond me. 

Kermit

:awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney:

This is messier than Chief Keef's Katy Perry verse

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Morphine Prince

HA! Publicity. Kanye and Taylor know exactly what they're doing. Now everyone's reactions look ridiculous. I love it. 

Mobster

Well, someone should inform her brother and tell him to rescue his Yeezys from that trash can before the garbage removal takes care of them.

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Riot Poof

I need Taylor herself to comment on this. :giveup:

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

DiscoHeaven23

My only qualm is then why did Gigi speak out about it, why did Calvin and selena like her brother's video, and then something happened with karli kloss?

JusticeforVenus

Promo before the grammys so that OOTW finlly gets a TOP 10... Thats so childish ... like really? this bussiness is shet....  everybody will say poor her poor taylor ,lets buy her song... dont be so dumb, never trust swift 

DrewStevens

And the joke is??? Is "I'm a man who helped a woman to achieve something so she has to have sex with me" the joke?? 

Such genius. So artsy. 

PaperIz
7 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

My only qualm is then why did Gigi speak out about it, why did Calvin and selena like her brother's video, and then something happened with karli kloss?

Exactly. Until Taylor herself speaks about it, I won't believe a random "source" even if she does confirm it I'll just be disappointed in both of them. It's gross.

Archived