šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

When will Lady Gaga announce she's pregnant?

Katsuki Bakugo

Featured Posts

Katsuki Bakugo

We know that Gaga's fifth studio album is going to drop this year (2016)... So when do you all think Gaga's Pregnancy announcementĀ will drop? Will she take a media blackout? Will she perform pregnant on the tour? Will she quit music? Discuss.Ā 

edit: im not asking for a definite answer!!!!! IM ASKING TO DISCUSS AND PUT IDEAS ON THE TABLE.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
andy232000

what the hell is up with the whole new threads section being all these un-answerable questions about random things....the boredom do to the lack of music is impacting i see...:ohno:

Katsuki Bakugo
1 minute ago, kizurl said:

Yeah cos you'll totally get an answer from us...

Thats the point. I'm exposing all these bad threads.Ā 

Ā 

2 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

what the hell is up with the whole new threads section being all these un-answerable questions about random things....the boredom do to the lack of music is impacting i see...:ohno:

See above.Ā 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Kermit

At the Grammys

pxqkIKc.gif

Ā 

ā€œFor me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.ā€ ā€• Jean Dubuffet

Katsuki Bakugo
Just now, DominicB said:

At the Grammys

pxqkIKc.gif

Ā 

This gif 'gifs' me life!!!

seashellartfunk

Firstly, she needs to announce her prenancy with LG5 and its delivery to this planet via her glorious uterus.Ā :derpga:

Kermit
Just now, DeathofSamantha said:

This gif 'gifs' me life!!!

Just like Gaga will, 9 months after the grammys

pxqkIKc.gif

Ā 

ā€œFor me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.ā€ ā€• Jean Dubuffet

andy232000
4 minutes ago, DeathofSamantha said:

Thats the point. I'm exposing all these bad threads.Ā 

Ā 

See above.Ā 

making a thread to exposeĀ threads...:awkney:

Sizzily
7 minutes ago, DominicB said:

At the Grammys

pxqkIKc.gif

Ā 

inb4 she doesn't have the flu, just severe morning sickness:omg:Ā That instagram caption said "morning phase"!:omg:

I'VE CRACKED THE CODE!:omg:

One Banned Boi

• ChicaSkas locked and unlocked this topic

Archived