šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Can We Appreciate This

Shaney

Featured Posts

gagzus

SXSW was so underrated just because she was high as **** lmfao, I loved it especially the messy reinterpretation of Bad Romance and the more rock edge of MANiCURE

Kermit

No, we can't.

Spoiler

Yes, we can.

pxqkIKc.gif

Ā 

Ā 

ā€œFor me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.ā€ ā€• Jean Dubuffet

Schwerk

I always will. Love when she is her no F's to give, rock n rolling little self. Wish I was there that night. She doesn't have to be so polished and serious all the time because when she's not she's even more serious. She was raw and I love it. A very emotional performance and I don't care if she was high, she needed to unlease these feelings and I love that she did it on stage.Ā 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Evan Peters

i like when she ****ed up in jewels n drugs by going "DJ WHITE SHADOW" and then the album version played where his part is just combined with Twista rapping

emma roberts is an abuser

Peroxide

Something about that Swine performance was the cutest thing to me idk. Gaga looked good messy, Millie was adorable, to me that sh!t looked crazy and pure af.Ā :duck:

16 minutes ago, Bae said:

Ā 

I loved the ARTPOP era so much :rip:Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

The era was amazing.Ā  I am glad she was so happy then and is so happy now, in entirely different situations.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Bad Bromance
46 minutes ago, Marjol said:

I always will. Love when she is her no F's to give, rock n rolling little self. Wish I was there that night. She doesn't have to be so polished and serious all the time because when she's not she's even more serious. She was raw and I love it. A very emotional performance and I don't care if she was high, she needed to unlease these feelings and I love that she did it on stage.Ā 

The SXSW Swine performance is my favorite out of all the ARTPOP era performances, tbh.Ā  Well, I also love her Applause debut at the VMAs, but this performance was so raw and gut-wrenching.Ā 

My favorite part was when she yelled out, "fukc you pop music, this is ARTPOP!!!Ā  Free yourself!!"Ā  Performance art at its finest.Ā  It's too bad the majority of her own fans didn't appreciate that masterpiece of a performance.Ā  I will forever treasure it because, IMO, it's as classic asĀ the 2009 VMAs.Ā Ā  :applause:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Emigrante

I remember when I first saw the SXSW Swine performance something got me think that she lost her mindĀ because of the fame, and was really worried about her. Now when I know she didn't I think it's memorable performance.Ā :stalkga:

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

The Swine performance is probably one of my favorite from all of ARTPOP. I wish she utilized the mechanical pig piano more, though.

I feel like there were three phases of ARTPOP: one (from Aug to Dec, where everybody gave her sh!t), two (G.U.Y. era, where she ultimately gave no sh!ts, including SXSW and Roseland), and three (artRave and on, where it seemed like she found her kick again).

3 points in and ready for more

Archived