💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What's special about "You and I" that gets so much love from GeePee?

Hope

Featured Posts

All my friends (not fans, they don't care about her music; some of them don't even know that ARTPOP exists) like TF and TFM stuff along with only "You and I"(!) from BTW. Interestingly neither "Born this Way" nor "TEOG" is mentioned, but only "You and I". Some of them even say that they have so many good memories with this song.

But the ultimate question is: Why "You and I" is loved by GeePee but the homosexual monsters here underrate it so much?!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chromaticka

My favorite song from Gaga due to its lyrics, I can relate to it very very well, her vocals sound really good, the country-pop-rock sound to it is adorable and it makes me feel warm inside. I love it very much.

EDIT: the GP is also a sucker for love songs

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

MonsterJay

One of my friends loves it too and when I asked her why she likes it she said "I love Gaga going countryrock! its so fun"
I cringed hearing her say that..

Voltaire

It was my Dad's favorite.

Classic sound & classic style. Like a good Billie Joel song. Very glad she made it.

Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker

AnglerfishbraBENUS

Are you kidding?  It has a beautiful melody and beautiful authentic instruments and it's about Love.  It's no 'Aphrodite lady seashell bikini' but it's one of her all time best. :duck:

Bloody

Cause it's a classic love song that everyone could relate to.

I believe that this song will stay as one of gaga's best in her career and it will always be remembered. 

JazzGa

The fact that it wasn't special and unique is why the peasants love it so much :lolga:  Just kidding, it's my jam.

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

7 minutes ago, Nino said:

It's a brilliant timeless rock song in an age when they're very scarce.

My English stops here doc_zpsc886535c.gif

What did you actually want to say with this?

It's my mum's favourite Gaga song too.

It's that great mix of country/pop music that Shania was renowned for, and Shania slays so there's your explanation really.

Archived