Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Bobby Cambell deactivates InsideTheStudio

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

Yeah right if they were fake I don't see why he took the effort to take them down... I bet they were spilling too much tea that he couldn't handle kLMOMIF.gif

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, brooklynnightss said:

I'm thinking more like 99.99% are fake. First of all, have there ever been any real insiders? It just doesn't add up for me why someone would sneak around and likely risk their job just to tweet to little eager fans on twitter every once in a while some vague details about Gaga's album. If anything, wouldn't someone who has details about this album want to sell them instead of just teasing them? It just doesn't make sense. And Bobby just shut down one of the biggest alleged "insiders".

I think the accound who posted the DWUW captures is a real one

In general he could say that about anyone who has actual information from a leak because it isn't direct info from them.

Besides, most of these accounts just follow their chosen star carefully and make accurate predictions, like DOT. They just watched Gaga carefully and they vaguely predicted what was to come. It's all about predicting what's happening due to the movements and people around Gaga.

Inb4 Bobby removes false information as fast as Madonna's dancers remove her from stage 

giphy.gif

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Schwerk

As long as Jo Calderone and his Russian nephew Boris are hanging around, there will be fake insider accounts ready to take a piece of the action. I bet Gaga loves all the rumors and drama caused by fake insiders, since she has to keep quiet which we all know ain't easy for her. I don't really follow them, but whenever they're discussed here on GGD it's hilarious entertainment.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

gagzus

the thing that bobby does right that both gaga and troy didn't [especially in 2012] is he has NONE of this messy **** and will set us straight almost instantly thank god for him, plus he said before he ALWAYS keeps an eye on social media and tabloids to find out their reaction to gaga so they can plan accordingly- that makes sense since how much of an amazing 12 months she's had tbh

StarstruckIllusion
6 hours ago, DominicB said:

I read the OP in the voice of Chanel Oberlin :duck:

oh my god i love you for that

Archived