đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Confession: What's your number?

Bonkers

Featured Posts

Bonkers

I *LOVE* Lady Gaga.  So much that some people hate her because I talk about her too much and make them watch her videos and performances.  :flutter:

The question is:  How many people don't like Lady Gaga because YOU won't shut up about her?  :toofunny:

MY NUMBER:  3  :giveup:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Bonkers
3 minutes ago, froot said:

what a totally misleading title

To quote Celine:  you've been seriously mislead.  

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

2 minutes ago, froot said:

What do you mean? I totally understood what he meant by the title alone

thierryrreiht
2 minutes ago, froot said:

i would have given mine :laughga:

#DesperateForFriends

OP: none? I think?

for everyone: pm me if you want

Emigrante

I don't talk about her that much, at least not to the grade to let people hate her because of me (Sometimes I'm scared to talk about her much of the time and contain myself to not to, cause I don't want to sound like a psychofan, which I'm clearly not. :awkney:) To be honest many of my friends started to really liker her because of her recent music and her voice. Even my mom is a big fan of hers. 

I went to my bestfriend's house yesterday and she played me Government Hooker. :air::air::air:

Yeah I know it has nothing to do with the thread, just felt the need to share this with someone. :rip:

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

The title literally is so different to the topic lmaoooo 

but I actually have experienced this, when I first became obsessed I literally wouldn't shut up, and a lot of my friends hated her after that. But this year I took it down a notch and now they're all really impressed by what she's doing. Even my history teacher THANKED me for showing her Gaga's NA performance :emma:

Bonkers
Just now, Totodile said:

Potentially one, depending on how much longer I keep going :smh:

This is the moment called "Edge of Glory".  Don't push it!  :toofunny:

What About Us

I learned how to tone it down a bit, but I still talk about her some although not to the extent like I used to. I was playing the NA performance she did and my mom wanted to hear it because she likes Lady Gaga, so I'd say my number is 0.5.

Promise I'll always be there. Promise I'll be the cure.

malazam
10 minutes ago, froot said:

I've mislead this comment too.....

:toofunny:

My family just thinks that she's a little bit crazy

another shot before we kiss the other side

Archived