💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What is your main song you go to during a breakup or hard times?

Free Fall

Featured Posts

What is your main song you go to during a breakup or hard times in a relationship? And what does the song mean to you at the time?

Mine is Photography by Ed Sheeran:

I always go to this song in difficult times in my relationship. Not just relationship with my boyfriend but relationship with my family and friends.

Whenever I question do I want to continue this relationship, I always think back to the great times that were had and how each photograph captures that moment.  Because there is not a such thing as a perfect relationship, things will get hard sometimes. I’ve learned not to try to focus on the hard times and just focus on the good times that were had, focus on how your significant other has affected your life for the good. Because to get to the rainbow you have to go through the storm. The puppy love phase only last so long.

Serendipity

Someday, the one you gave away will be the only one you'll be wishing for:hor:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

PaperIz

Taylor Swift has a sad song for everything lol. I also listen to Katy or Britney. As for one song? Lately it's been Cry Baby or Pity Party by Melanie Martinez 

FlopSlut

I've never been through a breakup :flop:

But when I'm feeling down i listen to pretty much anything Mariah Carey or ARTPOP

Flopenstein

this because it reminds me of my grandma telling me to never let boys break your heart and if they do, it's you who has to mend it. It also reminds me of how sad I get when me and my mother have a fight tbh

or

I dont know why though lol

feel the fever

Luciferian

Well, to go through a breakup, I first need to have a partner to break up with. But when I'm feeling down, it's usually because people hate me, so I listen to Hair.

As of right now cuz i'm feeling down...

isometric by madeon

finale by madeon

daffodils by mark ronson

All these songs resonate with me and make me feel powerful lol

Head Empty

I don't mean to sound cliché but for me Bad Romance is a song that I can go to in any mood :laughga:. Whether I'm doing fine, or when I'm sad or even when I'm angry, Bad Romance contains all of those elements. It always seems to give me an extra rush of whatever I'm feeling at that point in time, which helps me deal with my emotions.

The only song I know that comes close to that for me is Shots by Imagine Dragons, although that might be a bit too melancholic in its sound to listen to when I'm angry :emma:.

Honestly I'm more of an albums person so if I'm going through hard times I usually listen to Konkurs by Lifelover or Century Child by Nightwish.

But this song I repeat a lot when I'm feeling down:

Oh, I'm just visiting-

Robo Ga

For me when I'm sad my go to tends to be Hozier, his whole album is just so incredibly sad, in a good way though

🤖⚡️

Archived