💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry on Grammy Parties, a New Album and Keeping Calm Online

yASSsss

Featured Posts

yASSsss

How far along are you on a new album?

I’m in the research and development phase. I’ve been going at it for eight or nine years in the spotlight, and then before that there’s that decade of hustle that never gets recognized but still shows up in your wrinkles. So right now I’m taking a little time. I don’t want to jump on any trends. I just need to evolve.

I do my records in a more traditional way, where the cycle is three years, so that once I start writing them, I know exactly where I’ll be in spring of 2018. That can get a little bit like “Ugh.” I need a little bit more freedom, especially when I’ve been doing it for this long.

You’ve been nominated for 13 Grammys without a win. Are you gunning to be up there next year?

The only thing that is on my mind when creating music is being authentic and vulnerable and making sure that it connects. And I know that it does connect because numbers don’t lie. I know that might sound a little sassy, but all I want to do is stay true to myself and dig deep to pull out some of the messages or perspectives that I have on the world.

And where will you be watching the Grammys?

In my pajamas, eating matzo ball soup. No makeup, glad I’m not in a corset. Vicks cream on.

Read More:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/12/arts/music/katy-perry-grammy-awards-party.html

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AlexanderLevi2

All she cares about is the coins :toofunny:

She literally talks like a 13-year old girl. I'll never be able to take this woman seriously.

Currently listening to Joanne

yASSsss

henny,even if you do try,you're not getting that Grammy any time soon.Stay happy with your numbers,i guess

lou28bN.gif

lmao :toofunny: such a sore loser

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

venusfly

Why is she preaching about making authentic music when its all just radio friendly pop music with no lyrical meaning :air:

SlayGagaloo

Sorry, but she's no Grammy worthy. Catchy music that's radio friendly sells well everybody knows that. And if she cares so much about sales and numbers, a lot of her peers outsold her and won grammys 

Over.

SlayGagaloo
1 hour ago, Prismatic said:

Talent always win. 

I've been trying to find that so-called talent since 2008.... Still looking 

Over.

Morphine Prince

"Numbers don't lie" 

Hmmm... that may be true. Your music is appealing to many. 

But the other number.... ZERO... doesn't lie as well. 

Wish she would challenge herself and actually win a Grammy one day. She sounds like she just cares for mass appeal, and that's good or bad depending on who you ask. 

Not that the Grammys aren't a joke sometimes, but they're still good prizes to win and make the artist a bit more "prestigious," especially if they have talent. 

yASSsss

To win a Grammy,you need Talent and that's what she lacks apparently 

giphy.gif

Archived