💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Rihanna receives platinum certification plaque for ANTi

Creyk

Featured Posts

Ca4KiYsWcAAOYQ_.jpg

It sold 124K copies in the U.S. so far and 69k elsewhere. It also "sold" 1 million copies as a part of a Samsung deal.

Rihanna ha power :nick:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

Money came out of Samsung's pockets for the album so as far as I'm concerned it did sell 1 million+ :laughga: If multiple sales from fans can count as sales then why can't this? :tongue: Congrats to her :applause: Sales are sales, whether bought in bulk or not 

Samsung buying 1M ANTi copies is such a weak move, almost like they knew it was going to flop. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

24 minutes ago, Creyk said:

It also "sold" 1 million copies as a part of a Samsung deal.

It didn't "sell" 1 million copies it sold 1 million copies. Samsung(famous for being 2nd best to apple) gave Rihanna(famous for being 2nd to Bey)  full price for TIDAL(famous for being 2nd best to Spotify) copies of Anti

3x2 second bests

6 best

bes 6

be 6

b6!?!?!?!?!

Collab confirmed for B6? You decide.

Iwontell

Meh, let it be...
Congrats, Rih. Don't care how much it sold, I like the album a lot.

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

14 minutes ago, Nino said:

It didn't "sell" 1 million copies it sold 1 million copies. Samsung(famous for being 2nd best to apple) gave Rihanna(famous for being 2nd to Bey)  full price for TIDAL(famous for being 2nd best to Spotify) copies of Anti

3x2 second bests

6 best

bes 6

be 6

b6!?!?!?!?!

Collab confirmed for B6? You decide.

What is b6? A new brand of car?

18 minutes ago, Noahhh said:

Samsung buying 1M ANTi copies is such a weak move, almost like they knew it was going to flop. 

It should remove the illusion that making good music takes a long time, however. This exampe clearly shows that even though she took 3 years to make this, it's one of her weakest albums. They can't all be Katy Perry, who can afford to take 3 years between eras and still remain relevant and successful :gaycat:

Just now, Creyk said:

What is b6? A new brand of car?

The moderately anticipated(by stans) 6th album of renown singer/black panther Beyonce :gaycat:

2 minutes ago, Creyk said:

It should remove the illusion that making good music takes a long time, however. This exampe clearly shows that even though she took 3 years to make this, it's one of her weakest albums. They can't all be Katy Perry, who can afford to take 3 years between eras and still remain relevant and successful :gaycat:

Rihanna will be over after the ANTi World Tour. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Bloody

the 100 million is well deserved :applause: 

and who cares if samsung bought them, she got her millions check anyways Lg8dGpd.gif

Illuminati
44 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Money came out of Samsung's pockets for the album so as far as I'm concerned it did sell 1 million+ :laughga: If multiple sales from fans can count as sales then why can't this? :tongue: Congrats to her :applause: Sales are sales, whether bought in bulk or not 

What's lame about it is that usually celebrities don't go like "buy at least 10 copies of my album or you're a flop fan", they don't encourage that unfair sales boost at least publicly while Rihanna gets away with pretty much buying 1Mil of her own albums herself and seems to be really proud of that certification. 

I respect Miley for releasing her music for free and letting it flop but playing it fair. Anti's quality seems so bad that it could ONLY get away if it was entirely free, where did she put her previous three singles? Each of them even the terribly produced American Oxygen are better than the entire Anti.

I love the album and I love her. But this is a delusional move and I hope she, at least, can see through it.

it wasn't laaaahv

Archived