RAMROD
5 minutes ago, Metamorphosis said:

Can this event be erased from the internet tbh

giphy.gif

Why?

tumblr_mtannoYnYm1qg5q7io7_250.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Helxig

As Portia stared deep into Gaga's eyes for the first time, she was overwhelmed with the realisation that this is the woman she would leave Ellen for. With just the utterence of a few simple words, Portia would be in the arms of another woman. 
"Portia... be mine."

The words seems to repeat a thousand times in Portia's mind during the short moment that Gaga held her in an embrace. Time meant nothing when she was near. Portia's fantasy. Portia's sinful lust. It was as if Ellen simply disappeared from reality every time Gaga was in the room. But this was not reality. Gaga hadn't whispered the words that Portia longed for so deeply.

But reality was about to come knocking. Or rather, smashing, down on Portia... 

"Portia honey want another champagne?" Ellen started, "Or should I say, sham-pag-ney"

Ellen laughed.

The laugh that once drew Portia in so close and seemed to captivate her entire soul, now repulsed her in Gaga's presence. Such a disgusting cackle.
"Sure, honey." Portia said.
"Leave bitch." Portia thought.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

boysboysboys
4 minutes ago, helxig said:

As Portia stared deep into Gaga's eyes for the first time, she was overwhelmed with the realisation that this is the woman she would leave Ellen for. With just the utterence of a few simple words, Portia would be in the arms of another woman. 
"Portia... be mine."

The words seems to repeat a thousand times in Portia's mind during the short moment that Gaga held her in an embrace. Time meant nothing when she was near. Portia's fantasy. Portia's sinful lust. It was as if Ellen simply disappeared from reality every time Gaga was in the room. But this was not reality. Gaga hadn't whispered the words that Portia longed for so deeply.

"Portia honey want another champagne?" Ellen started, "Or should I say, sham-pag-ney"

Ellen laughed.

The laugh that once drew Portia in so close and seemed to captivate her entire soul, now repulsed her in Gaga's presence. Such a disgusting cackle.

DEAD

Jesse Pinkman
17 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Why?

tumblr_mtannoYnYm1qg5q7io7_250.gif

Because its kind of a hot mess all around. :rip:

But its good to see ber having fun and being messy again, I'll admit that.

It's science, bitch

Flippy
4 minutes ago, helxig said:

"Portia... be mine."

Ellen laughed.

OMG!! :toofunny::air::laughga:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Haroon
6 minutes ago, helxig said:

"Portia... be mine."

Ellen laughed.

LOOOOOOOOOOOL WHAT DID I JUST READ :air: Beautifully written by the way :applause: 

Sorcerer
8 minutes ago, helxig said:

"Portia... be mine."

Ellen laughed.

Better be the countess of FanFic. :applause: 
(How about we make a thread of a contest with Gaga fanfics. Winner story will be reality.)

Archived