Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kermit

12714004_1556094134708786_472679831_n.jp

tumblr_inline_nem6c8pRLF1t1bug9.gif

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Head Empty

You guys are really trying your best to only post bad pics when there are some REALLY stunning ones too.

092.jpg
048.jpg049.jpg
046.jpg

Katie14
6 hours ago, DeathofSamantha said:

She literally just said in her past snap that is she supposed to drink on antibiotics. Gurl. you need to be in bed

Antibiotics arent for viruses like the flu. They are ineffective for viruses. You take antibiotics when you have a bacterial infection...

Katsuki Bakugo
3 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

Antibiotics arent for viruses like the flu. They are ineffective for viruses. You take antibiotics when you have a bacterial infection...

Oh I know that, but she just said in her recent Snap that is she able to drink whilst on Antibiotics... so if its flu why is she on antibiotics? 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katie14
2 hours ago, DeathofSamantha said:

Oh I know that, but she just said in her recent Snap that is she able to drink whilst on Antibiotics... so if its flu why is she on antibiotics? 

Yea im confused about what sickness she has. Maybe she was just given medication and assumed they were antibiotics.

9 hours ago, DominicB said:

How did she manage to closely resemble Holden and Tate at the same time.

Arinae-Oh-My-God-1405351245.gif

This gif is life! :smh:

She looks amazing. ARTPOP meets C2C meets AHS teas. #queen

Archived