Is Gaga awkward?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Is Gaga awkward?

• yes
    • no
    • sometimes

Featured Posts

Katie14

I mean socially awkward? I made a thread yesterday and someone mentioned that Gaga is awkward. I dont see it. She is quirky but i think she handles herself very well in social situations. Im curious about how everyone else feels. 

Alien Tulip

I feel like even if you smelled and havent showered in 5 weeks Gaga would still talk to you and be friendly (though she might talk **** in her head)

She has admitted that she used to be awkward, and felt like a freak, especially during auditions and stuff. She is quirky, in a cute way.

She is almost 30 now, and a lot of people grow out of their awkwardness by that time I guess. Especially a pop star who is in constant social interaction. She knows how to handle herself very well.  

President Trump

i feel like she is disarming bc she does conduct herself very openly, no i dont think that categorizes as "awkward"

Ma ma pa pa pa

I think early on in her career in TF era she seemed quite awkward in interviews,but she's not really any more

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

KURUSHITOVSKA

If being the Queen of the Universe makes you awkward then I'm the queen of the universe too. I mean, she is a major celebrity, one of the greatest artists of all time, but she is down to earth because she's been growing up from the very bottom in her apartment to the TOP, so she knows how reality is. She may have money, and paparazzis all around her, but she stills feel and is like the girl you see in the Bitter End video from 2006, and that's what I love the most from her. She's not awkward, she is REAL.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Bette Davis

No, she seems to be great at relating to anyone and making them feel like she genuinely cares for them. Both of those are beautiful characteristics that will carry her far. I think she only seems awkward when she is answering questions and gets to a question that requires her to think of something on the spot à la the "I'm European and of being the as forthcoming although Greek and Roman heritage and likewise such as the honor of singing for worshipped athletes was my dream since I was a little girl" speech she pulled out of her hooha :toofunny:

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Katsuki Bakugo
1 minute ago, jojuun said:

NO.

Lady-Gaga-GOTS-WFO-NYC-Tom-Lorenzo-Site-

Not at all!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

4 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

For those who answered sometimes, do you have any specific examples?

Gaga seems to be affected differently by different interviewers. When the interviewer is genuine, I think Gaga picks up on that and really opens up. When the interviewer seems to be asking meaningless or generic questions, she gets quieter and may seem "awkward". Overall, though, no. She can handle any social situation how she chooses so that means she's not awkward.

Pacify Him
1 minute ago, jojuun said:

NO.

Lady-Gaga-GOTS-WFO-NYC-Tom-Lorenzo-Site-

YES!!

It's pretty obvious she is having her Sia moment in that outfit :toofunny:

I’m getting on your nerves

codymonster

She is definitely awkward in my opinion. She says weird things that are very unique and far from what others would typically say in the same situation. But I think it's amazing, because it's the reason she's so well liked. She's real and honest, and just does her thing. I feel like fake people would hate her, because she doesn't fake socialize with people she doesn't actually want to socialize with.

Archived