💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Bobby Campbell Appreciation Thread

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

Can we all appreciate him for making a jazz album #1, and sell over 200,000 copies in one week, something current pop starts struggle to do?

we just got a new reciept :3

giphy.gif

so yeah, appreciate down below and imagine how amazing he might do with LG5 :toofunny:

PartySick

He is a godly manager to repair the image of the meat-dress lady that no one understood. It's great because he allows Gaga to have her vision and ensures her success.

Best manager in the business :applause:

đŸ–€

The way he pushed Gaga into the media world this year really deserves a thunderous applause. And that's just February!! Even the **** Snapchat. Thank God for Bobby! 

PUfiMK2.gif

❗ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗

Bonkers

Most managers could not handle Gaga.  But Bobby is letting her be exactly how she is AND making it one of the hugest comebacks in history!  It's a perfect match.  :hor:

Great idea for a thread, ROARyals!

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Iwontell

He has done so much for Gaga. Really competent and committed.
Keep up the good work, kween!

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Just A Holy Fool

I really thought after the ARTPOP era, Gaga would begin to fade into obscurity, but 2016 is shaping up to be the biggest year of her career if the first two months are any indication. All she needs is that global #1 smash single off LG5 :giveup:

8 minutes ago, snakes said:

who was her old manager :neyde:

:D no really I dont remember

Bobby is so good at his job that we even forgot who was the one before him, your faves' managers would never 

giphy.gif

Archived