Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

XO Creative Director speaking about Gaga's Grammys Performance

MrBlue

Featured Posts

I don't know if someone already posted it (so sorry if someone already did :/)but I've just seen that on the Intel's twitter page! It really looks like she'll leading some things with her own hands (drones/ music/ lights...)! Do you know what are the other things that are shown on the computer? (where it is written pos 2...) :applause:

https://twitter.com/intel/status/697133623003242497

Alien Tulip

I dont know if its been already pointed out but this woman worked on Volantis in case anybody didnt know

Just now, Pizza said:

I dont know if its been already pointed out but this woman worked on Volantis in case anybody didnt know

Revolutionary Queen then :lolga:

Mobster

The face you make when you've been entrusted with confidential information about Gaga's next performance and you're identity is being exposed to impatient Little Monsters with extra copies of ARTPOP that can potentially be used as weapons

2RANTLY.png?1

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

darkchylde

I hope we don't get any more intel (:green:) on what's coming 'cause I want it to be a total surprise.

Shipper

I hope there will be drones! If not then some machine controlled by Gaga's movements.

I can't wait for the Grammys because regardless if TIHTY wins or not, it will be her night!

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Archived