Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

whitney houston national anthem

Luigi

Featured Posts

Did Whitney Houston lip-sync?? So why this performance is so aclaimed? I can't understand. Even Katy Perry can do it, just listen to her albums and then compare it to the live perfomances :crossed:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
venusian

even if it so lip synced she still recorded it lmao 

edit: how dare you even compare kopy pastys vocals to the one and only somger of the century popularly known as whitney houston

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Angel Down

Yea she did lipsynch. I mean it was still her voice, which is undeniably extremely powerful but yea, it was pre recorded and she just moved her lips. 

Gaga would never lipsynch though. And this makes her rendition even better for me at least

Just now, bayonse said:

katy could never deliver such vocals

I know, I mean Katy Perry sounds VERY WELL when you listen to her when her vocals are have gone through the studio, didn't did the same whitney? Correct me if I'm wrong, i'm asking bc i don't know the difference:emma:

venusian
2 minutes ago, Luigi said:

I know, I mean Katy Perry sounds VERY WELL when you listen to her when her vocals are have gone through the studio, didn't did the same whitney? Correct me if I'm wrong, i'm asking bc i don't know the difference:emma:

katy can hardly hold a note live without sounding like shes choking on a **** try again

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

1 hour ago, Black Salvatore said:

Yea she did lipsynch. I mean it was still her voice, which is undeniably extremely powerful but yea, it was pre recorded and she just moved her lips. 

Gaga would never lipsynch though. And this makes her rendition even better for me at least

So what's the point? Maybe gaga would felt better in the studio without all that eyes looking at her and could repeat it again and againg til it sounds good but instead of it, she gave us a better performance than Whitney did 

4 minutes ago, venusian said:

edit: how dare you even compare kopy pastys vocals to the one and only somger of the century popularly known as whitney houston

not comparing, i was comparing the use of it. i know katy can't sing, i hate her for it

5 minutes ago, venusian said:

ps. and how dare katy to sing in such a bad way without being embarrassed??

Kermit

post-30364-you-are-so-dumb-you-are-reall

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

6 minutes ago, Luigi said:

Whitney's vocals didn't go through a studio though. That's how she sang. I don't think they had auto tune (which Katy uses) back when Whitney did the anthem. They just had Whitney lipsync so there wouldn't be any chance of a vocal crack or missed note, which would have likely not happened, but they wanted to be sure.

Archived