No problem with that :stalkga:

slootslootdaily.com

:gaycat::gaycat::gaycat:

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Swan Heart

I'm sure we're getting the new single in a few weeks.They are already mixing the album, so I imagine they have the first single done already.. They would be daft not to released it now.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Blackwillow
28 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

Wow,this super bowl performance is doing wonders for her career.Slay Gags.

tumblr_o27d4qsen51rou6o6o1_540.gif

This gif I live :applause:

Fiona Apple
1 minute ago, Miracle said:

Higher than Rihanna even though Rihanna released ANTi

Ikr :deadbanana:

Robo Ga
13 minutes ago, Slavi said:

I'm sure we're getting the new single in a few weeks.They are already mixing the album, so I imagine they have the first single done already.. They would be daft not to released it now.

I agree. When Gaga's on a roll, she gets sh*t done. 

🤖⚡️

Miracle
4 minutes ago, CurlyBae said:

Ikr :deadbanana:

Almost higher than Codlplay. Codplay sang 4 songs, one with Beyoncé and Bruno Mars and it has the same searches as Lady Gaga. And Lady Gaga has Oscars and GRAMMYs.

This is going to be, probably, the best Gaga month since BORN THIS WAY ALBUM RELEASE

She's the most talked about female popstar right now, only surpassed by Beyoncé, who released a single and a surprise tour

Fiona Apple
6 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Almost higher than Codlplay. Codplay sang 4 songs, one with Beyoncé and Bruno Mars and it has the same searches as Lady Gaga. And Lady Gaga has Oscars and GRAMMYs.

This is going to be, probably, the best Gaga month since BORN THIS WAY ALBUM RELEASE

Gaga will probably go higher than Beyonce too because Bey will fall at the next weeks

InsideOutright

Here's a comparison from Google Trends between January 2015 and now with Gaga and some of the other pop girls. Gaga is winning! That blue skyrocket at the very end! :giveup: 

9vXGCGQ.png

Fiona Apple
4 minutes ago, InsideOutright said:

Here's a comparison from Google Trends between January 2015 and now with Gaga and some of the other pop girls. Gaga is winning! That blue skyrocket at the very end! :giveup: 

9vXGCGQ.png

Wow let's hope it will stay like that... Rihanna released her album and she is so low :awkney:

In Lady Gagas career everything is so overdramatic.  She can't have one, she want it twice. When music, performances, images and surprises are on point, in 2016 she will re-peak :rip:

Archived