💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga on Twitter: "I 100 percent sang it live ❤️"

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Whispering
48 minutes ago, Allan said:

I still find it kinda creepy that she replies to people that didn't even mention her. Girl has been searching for herself on twitter again :stalkga:

It isn't creepy. Every celebrity does this! 

Well...except for Elton who doesn't own a cell phone or Cher who probably doesn't get how to do it, or Adele who has admitted she doesn't know how it all works. Lol

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering
7 minutes ago, 97 said:

Someone tweet him gagadaily.com to sign up, what a Stan :laughga:

God, no! Don't scare off potential new casual fans! 

RAMROD
19 minutes ago, 13VictorC said:

Gaga even said "God bless America" at the end of the performance probably to show that her microphone was on and that it had been her live vocals that slayed us all. :flutter:

???

4 minutes ago, Whispering said:

God, no! Don't scare off potential new casual eye candies! 

Yes yes yes :laughga:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

2 hours ago, BlTCH said:

queen of versatility a power bottom in bed and a dominant top on stage topping all your faves

GAGA'S A VERS

BYE

3 points in and ready for more

GagaMyBlood95

lol of course that was live, you could clearly hear it... I can always make a difference if someone is singing live or not.

InsideOutright

Knowing Gaga, she probably would have refused the gig if the NFL told her to lip sync. Apparently, they did during some years for the national anthem and halftime shows (Coldplay's guitars weren't even plugged in...), but I doubt the anthem is lip synced anymore, otherwise Xtina's wouldn't have went the way it did. :green: 

PrinceGaga

It really was SO live like it wasn't even delayed like someone speculated. She updated her Snapchat minutes before she went on the field to sing and the timing was so live. Very proud of her for that! :applause: 

6 hours ago, Whispering said:

It isn't creepy. Every celebrity does this! 

Well...except for Elton who doesn't own a cell phone or Cher who probably doesn't get how to do it, or Adele who has admitted she doesn't know how it all works. Lol

But receiving a mention from a big celebrity that you just casually mentioned is pretty creepy indeed. She can reply me anytime though, whether I mentioned her or not lol :laughga:

Archived