Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Protestors to Host Anti-Beyonce Rally at NFL Headquarters

yASSsss

Featured Posts

yASSsss

Protestors will be swarming around NFL headquarters next Tuesday (Feb. 16) for an anti-Beyonce rally following her salute to the Black Panther Party during the Super Bowl 50 halftime show.

The unnamed organizer writes in the EventBrite description: " Join us as we demonstrate on the block of the NFL Headquarters building. Are you offended as an American that Beyoncé pulled her race-baiting stunt at the Superbowl? Do you agree that it was a slap in the face to law enforcement? Do you agree that the Black Panthers was/is a hate group which should not be glorified? Come and let's stand together. Let's tell the NFL we don't want hate speech & racism at the Superbowl ever again!"

One of the more vocal protestors about Bey's performance at the Big Game has been former New York City mayor, Rudy Giuliani, who said on Fox News, “This is football, not Hollywood, and I thought it was really outrageous that she used it as a platform to attack police officers who are the people who protect her and protect us, and keep us alive." 

Read More :http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/hip-hop/6874128/anti-beyonce-rally-formation?utm_source=twitter

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Iwontell

C'mon she didn't mean it like that...this is crazy.
It's incredible how the most crystal clear abusive situations and statements become cloudy and debatable whenever "race" becomes a part of the discussion...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Jesse Pinkman

And where were these assholes when police officers were murdering innocent people? 

It's science, bitch

Morphine Prince

LMAO some people are too much. 

For them to take time out of their day to go protest a pop star who is worth millions is so over the top. Beyonce doesn't care. The NFL doesn't care. 

Ok, you didn't like her "black panther" imagery? Move on! Big deal! It was just a performance! Funny because these same people are the ones saying "Political correctness is taking away our rights!" and look at how offended they get over a performance :rip: 

StarstruckIllusion

this is what happens when you're black and love yourself I guess. stay strong Bey. 

2 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

LMAO some people are too much. 

For them to take time out of their day to go protest a pop star who is worth millions is so over the top. Beyonce doesn't care. The NFL doesn't care. 

Ok, you didn't like her "black panther" imagery? Move on! Big deal! It was just a performance! Funny because these same people are the ones saying "Political correctness is taking away our rights!" and look at how offended they get over a performance :rip: 

"Are you offended as an American that Beyoncé pulled her race-baiting stunt at the Superbowl?"

nnn :rip: 

FreePalestine

Archived