Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Gwen Stefani - 'This Is What the Truth Feels Like'

Music

Featured Posts

gwen-stefani-03-600.jpg

'This Is What the Truth Feels Like' is the upcoming third solo studio album by American singer and songwriter Gwen Stefani by Interscope Records. The album is planned to be released on March 18 2016.

"Not a fan of commercials? Gwen Stefani might change your mind about that. 

The singer will create a live music video for her new single "Make Me Like You" on television during a four-minute commercial break during the 58th Annual Grammy Awards on Feb. 15, PEOPLE confirms exclusively. 

Stefani is collaborating with Target to produce the video (directed by Grammy-award winner Sophie Muller) for the song, which is off her upcoming album This Is What the Truth Feels Like, out March 18 2016."

SOURCE: http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20986131,00.html?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

Tracklist

Target Exclusive Tracks 13. Rocket Ship - 14. Getting Warmer - 15. Obsessed - 16. Splash

Target Exclusive Album (4 Bonus Tracks)
Pre-Order Now

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
braybray23

That is a really good cover, imo! Gwen has always been hit or miss with me.  She has some great no doubt songs(tragic kingdom is my fav by them)and some good solo songs.  I don't care much for used to love you but I'm excited to check this out nonetheless! 

Also, I enjoyed baby don't lie last year or whenever that was woowoo go gwen

Ps. Her skin is flawless omg

not an okra

Bloody hooker

1. I'm so excited for new Gwen music :sara:

2. I love the cover :flutter:

3. A live music video? :duck:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Archived