💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think that the Fame sales...

SlayGagaloo

Featured Posts

SlayGagaloo

So the Fame sold 4,600,000 in the USA

Don't you think it's a little low for an album by an American artist that sold like 16,000,000 copies world wide? 

Some albums would easily outsell that in the US without even selling half what Fame sold world wide.., 

Over.

NewYorkCity

She ain't local. 

Think about how many people live in the US, and how many outside... it is perfectly compensated. 

SlayGagaloo
1 hour ago, Son of Venus said:

i think it's almost 4,5m for TF and 1,5 or  2 million more for TFM EP. Or not?

Yes I guess, which is really impressive but my point was: since the US is the biggest market you would expect more sales there from an album with such global success. 

Over.

Dominic
1 hour ago, SlayGagaloo said:

So the Fame sold 4,600,000 in the USA

Don't you think it's a little low for an album by an American artist that sold like 16,000,000 copies world wide? 

Some albums would easily outsell that in the US without even selling half what Fame sold world wide.., 

I've never heard these words in the same sentence.  I aren't sure if you're even being serious because those are great figures whichever way you want to critic it. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

SlayGagaloo
1 hour ago, Dominic Marc said:

I've never heard these words in the same sentence.  I aren't sure if you're even being serious because those are great figures whichever way you want to critic it. 

"in the US" 

Over.

Dominic
2 minutes ago, SlayGagaloo said:

"in the US" 

"those are great figures whichever way you want to critic it"

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Serendipity

it was #8 on YEC of 2009

#4 in 2010

#56 in 2011

:emma:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

SlaeUrAnus

America does not amount to the global population.

She was massive in Europe and Asia during those times; therefore it is perfectly understandable that she sold 10m there. I mean, The Fame and Monster sold 3m in U.K alone.

In my messy era.

KURUSHITOVSKA

More than 4 milion records sold by a debut artist in the USA during the internet era when people buy less music and just download it for free is really amazing. Also Poker Face, that was her second single, was a worldwide smash hit. I mean, she came up, released Just Dance and slayed, then released Poker Face and killed everyone with her second song after the debut. No one ever can top this. No. One. Ever. Thriller was not a debut, Like a Prayer or Vogue weren't either, and they're supposed to be legends now.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta taråntula?

Archived