Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Lady Gaga Opens Up About Bowie Tribute

yxi

Featured Posts

Dominic

Why do people still act shocked she wears face tape? I thought we established this in every Gaga related thread?

Inb4 thread 'Diane drags Taylor and calls him ugly'  :green:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

BestFriend
5 minutes ago, Dominic Marc said:

Why do people still act shocked she wears face tape? I thought we established this in every Gaga related thread?

Inb4 thread 'Diane drags Taylor and calls him ugly'  :green:

*weave snatched*

llbcherry

I could care less about face tape. She looks beautiful. I LOVE that top!

I loved this interview. You could see her adoration for Taylor, her surprise about her being the 1st person with Tri-Fecta performances, her sincerity about TIHTY, and how much Bowie meant to her, and how saddened she is at his passing.

I love Mario as an interviewer, and I think Diane acts very humble, like she is in awe of Gaga like we are, and she lets her talk and interjects to praise her. They seem to have a real connection.

I wish she would have shared some insider scoop on the tribute, but I'm sure she is sworn to secrecy.

Loved this interview!

She obviously realised she went overboard on the tape, because at the Oscars lunch later that day, she looked a lot better. 

Warholiness

Okay, I don't mind the face tape, but I do see what some of y'all mean. Her eyes look so disturbed?? Snatched, literally. :toofunny:

Judas Oyster
2 hours ago, Say it Right said:

Diane continuosly praising Gaga. She probably has a GGD account. :air:

she should have if she doesn't have tbh 

I wonder if she would praise TIHTY like "YAAASSS Diane!" :green:

Anastasios

"Were you aware of being the first person ever performing SB, Grammys and Oscars?" "I dont think so"

Suuure Gaga, sure :toofunny:

Archived