đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Plastic surgery is the main threat to the era (in my opinion)

Pop

Featured Posts

The work she's been doing is amazing and people really changed their mind on Lady Gaga, the artist.

However...

Her face looks straight up weird now. People keep commenting and asking what she did to her face and why she looks like a muppet. Wheter its a facelift, botox or simply face tape gone wrong - she needs to chill it. People really don't like this look and if the media realizes theres a "clickable" story here, everyone will start reporting about her plastic surgery. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thatfoxyfeeling

Her cheek bones looked noticeable when she performed at Frank Sinatra tribute. She doesn't look as bad now, but it's more than just make up.

PartySick

She has not had work done :saladga:

And if she did, it's her business and her's alone :saladga:

I'm not usually one to say things like this but I'm so tired of seeing these threads every day.

đź–¤

Since this is something we as fans cant control, and based on how well she has been doing since being in a team with Bobby, I trust that she will make the right decisions as far as her image goes. She picks up hints, and no matter what she always seems to know how to fix things. I do not want to get into how her face looks because again it's beyond our power to change it, but I personally think her face has improved as far as looking natural since the whole meltdown about the "fillers" a few months ago at the British Fashion awards or whatever. She's working on it, and I trust her and her team to do the right things.

Whispering

Gaga hasn't had plastic surgery.

All anyone has to do is look at the thousands of comments on this Sunday's performance all over Twitter, Facebook and on articles to see that no one is mentioning her face. The only people mentioning Gaga's face are about ten people on this forum who have an unhealthy obsession. 

Go outside, get some fresh air! 

I swear she has a different face every single era

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

7 minutes ago, Probglum said:

I swear she has a different face every single era

She's every icon

H7zGML4.gif

iAstroLeo

Even if she did, I'm sure the GP wouldn't say "Hmm, I like her new song! But I won't buy it because she did a penis removal" :Bye:  

Diamond Heart

its the first thing that my family + friends remark everytime they see a picture of her now tbh 

'what happened to her face!?' 'Shes 29!?' 

:(

Hopefully her face settles down a bit before the first single lol 

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Warholiness

I don't see how this would be detrimental to the new era unless she got something so extreme that people would care to point it out. The only people who care are her fans. It's her body, she can do with it as she pleases. 

gagzus

firstly she's legit had a different face every era;

this

f35e0183f7b52450257adb94322e6012.jpg

ain't the same as this

tumblr_static_bat5s0ez87scs8wsggww0ks0w.

it's mainly down to her makeup styling, if she were to put on massive false eyelashes and have full coverage foundation and a spray tan she'd look like a slightly older version of TF era.

She hasn't had surgery, cosmetic work yes but nothing surgical, even that clinic she went to is purposely for cosmetic non-surgical work

Nirvana

If the "plastic surgery" is the main threat to her, we are doing great then! I don't think about her cheekbones or lips when I listen to her... Though I hope she wont do any permanent surgery, at the moment she only uses face tape and maybe fillers?

Archived