💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga win the Grammy ...

SLAYing

Featured Posts

SLAYing

I honestly believe .. YES ..She will .. 

I know that the votes have been casted and the predictions indicate that 'See you again' as the highest percentage as of now .. 

Do you think it can happen that Gaga might win this after the huge momentum that she's been building with the National Anthem and Bowie tribute !!

Kindly share your opinion :) 

Instagram : saurabh_slays

Just now, LePetitMonstr said:

Glory and Gaga are the best candidates to win. There is no way SYA will win

I have learnt to expect anything from the Grammys :green: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Mobster
1 minute ago, LePetitMonstr said:

Don't be so confident, we don't know who's announcing the winner

Harvey-A.jpg

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Cssomeone

Unfortunately I think she won't. "See You Again" won many awards, "Writing's on the Wall" won some and "Glory" won the Oscar last year. I am quite sure she will take the Oscar, but not the Grammy (hope I'm wrong)

Bradley

The predictions could be inaccurate since no experts have voted yet. See You Again is the frontrunner because it is the most popular song (which has over 1 billion views on YouTube if I'm not wrong) and the votes are only cast by users. So Gaga still stands a chance at winning.

1 minute ago, Cssomeone said:

Unfortunately I think she won't. "See You Again" won many awards, "Writing's on the Wall" won some and "Glory" won the Oscar last year. I am quite sure she will take the Oscar, but not the Grammy (hope I'm wrong)

Writing's On The Wall won the Golden Globe but that's because The Hunting Ground wasn't regarded as a movie not because TIHTY lost. What other awards did WOTW win though?

Cssomeone
5 minutes ago, LePetitMonstr said:

Actually it wouldn't surprise me at all if it ended up winning. SYA won many movie awards, it's a very popular song and it's also nominated for Song of the Year.

Kermit

giphy.gif

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Cssomeone
4 minutes ago, Edward Hardy said:

Writing's On The Wall won the Golden Globe but that's because The Hunting Ground wasn't regarded as a movie not because TIHTY lost. What other awards did WOTW win though?

That's true, I thought WOTW had won at least two awards, but it was just the Golden Globe

Checkers
7 minutes ago, Edward Hardy said:

The predictions could be inaccurate since no experts have voted yet. See You Again is the frontrunner because it is the most popular song (which has over 1 billion views on YouTube if I'm not wrong) and the votes are only cast by users. So Gaga still stands a chance at winning.

i don't think Grammys really care about popularity, remember when Esperanza Spalding won over Justin Bieber? :rip:

Bradley
Just now, Checkers said:

i don't think Grammys really care about popularity, remember when Esperanza Spalding won over Justin Bieber? :rip:

I was talking about the predictions. Users were voting as opposed to experts.

I heard the voting process closed the day after the Oscars nominations, so TIHTY's nomination really didn't have any impact on voters minds. 

Sizzily

I see Glory winning but I really want Gaga to win. But twitter might start #GrammysSoWhite because the song from the MLK movie lost. And then JPS will tell everyone to boycott every award show ever :flop:

One Banned Boi

Archived