"COLDPLAY
MARK RONSON
BRUNO MARS
BEYONCÉ
DANCE BATTLE
FIX YOU MONTAGE
JOYOUS FINALE
OH MY GOD IT WAS SO GOOD I FEEL LIKE I DREAMED IT"

She didn't mention Gaga even though she was like the biggest part of the event. Does Taylor realize that Gaga is coming back to steal her "IT-girl" status? Is she threatened by Gaga's success? What do you think?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Flippy

I'm not a fan of TS, however no. She's talking about the Halftime show, just that... :neyde:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

FlopSlut

I'm pretty sure she just said that cause she was focused on the halftime show, not because she hates Gags.

But yeah I'm SUPER douper sure that EVERY pop star rn is threatened by Gaga, she has the oldsters, the youngsters, the straights, the queens, the vocalists, the dancers, the fashion sluts, everyone at her feet.

Flopenstein

Bad Bromance

No, I don't think Taylor Swift hates Gaga at all, but I am quite surprised she didn't tweet about Gaga's National Anthem performance, tbh.  I guess we'll just never know. 

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

AlexanderLevi2

Taylor Swift was one 1 of 50 who bought and listened to ARTFLOP. Remember when they had their illuminati meeting at the one of the big music events?

So no

Currently listening to Joanne

Haroon

Seems like she freaked out over the star studded half-time show which had like loads of fun parts to it which makes total sense :laughga: Silence about something shouldn't always be taken as a response in itself, for all we know she could be sat at home with her cats watching it on repeat :tongue: 

Archived