💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Insider Claims Gaga Will Wear "Touch Screen Jacket" with red hair @Grammys

SISTERV

Featured Posts

SISTERV

I ran across this twitter called @MusicTruthtell under the #LG5 tag and they claim to be inside Interscope and Capitol Records all the time and know stuff. Kind of interesting. I just asked them the title of LG5 and they said Gaga still hasn't given it a title yet. :air:

https://mobile.twitter.com/MusicTruthtell

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mobster

I mean the account is MusicTruthteller, why on earth would they spread lies, amirite?

giphy.gif

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

FlopSlut

I found another insider saying he knows everything about lg5 and the grammys too. His name is HAVEPATIENCEANDJUSTWAITTILSUNDAYANDYOUWILLKNOWEVERYTHINGYOUWANNAKNOWLETTHISBEASURPRISE

Flopenstein

Pierre

I could believe the screen jacket, but the twitter timeline con it sounds stupid.

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Kermit

Funny how you always stumble on these supposed insider accounts.

BCXMSiVZeo8xy.gif

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

12 minutes ago, FlopSlut said:

I found another insider saying he knows everything about lg5 and the grammys too. His name is HAVEPATIENCEANDJUSTWAITTILSUNDAYANDYOUWILLKNOWEVERYTHINGYOUWANNAKNOWLETTHISBEASURPRISE

WEACTUALLYHAVETOWAITUNTILMONDAYBECAUSEITHINKITSWHENTHEGRAMMIESWILLBEFORTHEFIRSTTIMEONMONDAY15

:derpga:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

I'd be here for red hair but how does a touch screen jacket work? Sexxx Dreams "When I perform at the Grammy awards, I touch my touchscreen jacket suit"

He/They

insiders are ALWAYS fake until proven real, that's how we need to start looking at these situations. Unless an insider has truly predicted something specific in the past then they're 99.9% likely to be fake.

Archived