💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Partynauseous (ARTRAVE) should've been released on ARTPOP

Featured Posts

This song slays so much, you literally can't hear anyone scream any louder in that stadium than when she played that song, she didn't even sing or perform it. She just played it and bounced in an octopus outfit. 

Bonkers

With LG, less is not more. MORE IS MORE!!  The treasure trove of songs that will be released way in the future, will be amazing for that generation.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

1 minute ago, Bonkers said:

With LG, less is not more. MORE IS MORE!!  The treasure trove of songs that will be released way in the future, will be amazing for that generation.

I agree... I feel like she has a massive B-Sides album she could release if she ever runs out of ideas

PartySick

I still remember being there that first night :giveup: the first time we ever heard PARTYNAUSEOUS :giveup: 

The place was SHAKING, my throat was shredded by the time she came out in that octopus suit :flutter:

🖤

1 minute ago, PartySick said:

I still remember being there that first night :giveup: the first time we ever heard PARTYNAUSEOUS :giveup: 

The place was SHAKING, my throat was shredded by the time she came out in that octopus suit :flutter:

I can't tell because of the bad quality in videos, but could you tell if the chorus was Hardstyle or just HandsUp Techno? 

I soooo wish I was there with you✨??????????????????

PartySick
Just now, BoysBoysBoys652 said:

I can't tell because of the bad quality, but could you tell if the chorus was Hardstyle or just HandsUp Techno? 

I soooo wish I was there with you✨??????????????????

I don't know what those are :deadbanana:

It sounded like what she described it as :yes: a J-pop inspired track that goes HARD. Nearly three years later and that shooting synth sound is still what's stuck in my head :gaycat: well that and the purple and green lasers :giveup:

It best leak some day :giveup:

🖤

It was supposed to but then backstage drama happened.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

1 minute ago, PartySick said:

I don't know what those are :deadbanana:

It sounded like what she described it as :yes: a J-pop inspired track that goes HARD. Nearly three years later and that shooting synth sound is still what's stuck in my head :gaycat: well that and the purple and green lasers :giveup:

It best leak some day :giveup:

Example was it more like:

Did it sound like this:

at around 1:45

or 

like this:

1:10 

Yea I'm praying for a leak to EVERY God.

venusian
4 minutes ago, Red said:

It was supposed to but then backstage drama happened.

tell the tea i dont remember what happened?

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

PartySick
1 minute ago, BoysBoysBoys652 said:

Example was it more like:

Did it sound like this:

at around 1:45

or 

like this:

1:10 

Yea I'm praying for a leak to EVERY God.

Definitely the second one but with way more bass :gaycat:

🖤

MindVomiting
1 minute ago, BoysBoysBoys652 said:

Gaga disagreed, so no. Sorry.

well her vocals were a mess i agree other then that the aong slays kendrick is always top notch

Just now, PartySick said:

Definitely the second one but with way more bass :gaycat:

Excellent! Thanks so much! I think I'm getting closer to finding the exact genre it is. 

Archived