💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kanye West: "Bill Cosby is innocent"

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Lina Morgana

0f52ba90e710d124fbaea08d33e445eb.png

" I can't sing, I can't dance, I can't write... no real talent. But I'm pretty, and I can make money off pretty."

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BuzzcutSeason

Poor Kim i mean she has to deal with this.

How do you tell kanye to stop or that he's wrong? You don't.

3 minutes ago, DrewStevens said:

He's officially a Kardashian. Now he is even defending people who are obviously guilty of a crime.

It's a shame. He hasn't been the same since his mom died.

TimisaMonster

Why did Kim marry him? Like... :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Morphine Prince

I love Kanye's music but c'mon.... him and Azealia think Cosby is innocent JUST because he's black. 

LebaneseDude
1 hour ago, AlexanderLevi2 said:

Kanye didn't issue a verdict same as everyone saying he's guilty.

Given what's been shown to the public, there's little doubt of his guilt. Theoretically speaking he's innocent til proven guilty, but the public doesn't operate on theory and technicality (that gets many people off the hook when they are clearly guilty) but on 'common sense'. There's much for us to claim he's guilty, but not much to claim that he is innocent given what we've seen. We're talking about 50+ women here, not one single occurrence that can plausibly cause doubt.

Not to mention Kanye loves to go against the grain because he's a massive egotistical attention *****.

Edited just now by LebaneseDude.

thatfoxyfeeling

He just wants publicity for T.L.O.P (F.L.O.P) which won't even be the album title, it's tired Kanye.

1 hour ago, freebit said:

What is going on with Kanye lately?

He's been borderline unbearable since Yeezus and during this fashion thing, but I feel like his tweets are becoming more and more bizarre. It's no longer funny/quirky (like complaining about being responsible for random water bottles), but more unsettling. 

His fight with Wiz and Amber was all because Wiz tweeted something KK and Kanye thought it was Kim, it was about his weed strain or something

He/They

Archived