💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

When the Gaga praise gets out of hand

MonsterMum

Featured Posts

MonsterMum

This poor guy has a public profile on Facebook, posted his praise for Gaga and people keep liking it and commenting on it.

So far it's been liked more than 822.000 times and 53.000 comments. Do I dare to say it's going slightly viral?

He thought he was hacked when he got so many friend requests if you look at his page :toofunny:

MonsterMum

I just noticed sorry for that. I was posting it but then it ate my text cause I had to verify I was not a robot :duck:

By the time I re-did it I saw it was already here.

This is so weird to see the GP turn their heads like that. I never noticed it until now. It's so palpable.

Part of me is so friggin happy Gaga is getting the praise she truly deserves. But the other part of me is somewhat cynical of the GP who are essentially bandwagoning on her success and you just know that if a couple people gave negative reviews that everyone would hate her without blinking an eye while us fans stuck by her side. It's a weird society we live in sistrens.:saladga:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

32 minutes ago, Quasi said:

This is so weird to see the GP turn their heads like that. I never noticed it until now. It's so palpable.

Part of me is so friggin happy Gaga is getting the praise she truly deserves. But the other part of me is somewhat cynical of the GP who are essentially bandwagoning on her success and you just know that if a couple people gave negative reviews that everyone would hate her without blinking an eye while us fans stuck by her side. It's a weird society we live in sistrens.:saladga:

It's because most people do not care that much, like you and I would be indifferent about the big revolution in the gaming world or something. Music/Pop culture is our hobbi/topic of interest so to speak so we have stronger opinions on it

Pierre

You go Pat Carrigan! 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Pierre

The comment section looks like a twitter timeline :rip: 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Archived