💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Facebook post about Gaga's patriotism goes viral

YourEvilTwin

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Free My Mind said:

absolutely nothing wrong with loving your country..

If you support something, you probably have reasons for it. I can't think of any logical argument in favour of pride of your country.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Free My Mind
33 minutes ago, Luc said:

If you support something, you probably have reasons for it. I can't think of any logical argument in favour of pride of your country.

you can be proud of the things that your country has achieved... that's not to say you look down on any other country, it just means that your proud of your countries achievements...

FATCAT
2 hours ago, Simon said:

Germany. :koons:  Patriotism died in Germany except for the World cups. 

Well that's expected, the last time you guys had a nationalistic uprising.. :emma:

most likely that will end after 2045 :flop:

Purr more, hiss less.

LebaneseDude
15 hours ago, FlopSlut said:

ggd gives my tight hole life

What did i just read :duck:

Edited just now by LebaneseDude.

Whispering
1 hour ago, Luc said:

Then that means that people, in different countries, have reasons to love where they live. That doesn't mean they agree with everything their country does, nor does it mean that they think other countries don't have good qualities. 

AquaFire Witch
4 hours ago, Black Salvatore said:

Guys I spent hours yesterday reading the comments of similar posts and literally everybody is praising her to unprecedented levels. Countless people claimed that it's the best rendition of the NA they have ever heard and that she's a real class etc etc... 

Not the Donald Trump's voters praising her :laughga:

I'm a Donald Trump voter lol...

America is a beautiful place. I am so happy Gaga showed her love for her country!

4 hours ago, Free My Mind said:

absolutely nothing wrong with loving your country..

Thank you!!!!!!!!

FlopSlut
4 hours ago, LebaneseDude said:

What did i just read :duck:

You look fine af, wanna be my daddy?

Flopenstein

13 hours ago, bombshell2nite said:

I'm a Donald Trump voter lol...

America is a beautiful place. I am so happy Gaga showed her love for her country!

Thank you!!!!!!!!

There are a lot of really beautiful places in America. The west coast has some beautiful scenery, and I adore our deserts! I wish we were known worldwide for those things as much as our love of fast food and guns.... D: 

I'm glad people are finding new ways to respect Gaga. Not everything she does is going to be everybody's cup of tea, but she really does have a lot to offer and is a very versatile human being. She can cater to many people while still being true to herself and her beliefs. 

AquaFire Witch
6 hours ago, Kayla said:

There are a lot of really beautiful places in America. The west coast has some beautiful scenery, and I adore our deserts! I wish we were known worldwide for those things as much as our love of fast food and guns.... D: 

I'm glad people are finding new ways to respect Gaga. Not everything she does is going to be everybody's cup of tea, but she really does have a lot to offer and is a very versatile human being. She can cater to many people while still being true to herself and her beliefs. 

Exactly! That is why I love her so much. I may not share a lot of her political ideas but she’s never mean or nasty toward others for being different from her. She truly is a person who accepts others as they are. And if she has a hot topic to address, she does it with class!

LoveandMagic

What's great about Gaga's patriotism is that the word means more to her than just wearing a flag pen and waving a flag. A true patriot is proud of their countries achievements and progress over the years while recognizing many of it's flaws and looking for ways it can improve. It's loving it in ALL it's diversity (not just cultures, races, and beliefs that mirror their own). It's recognizing it's history, looking toward it's future with hope, and recognizing all the people who have fought and bled to to preserve it's ideals. She believes her country is great and wants it to get even better. She's not like certain politicians who wish to pretend 3/4's of this countries populace doesn't exist while actively working. to disenfranchise them. She's not one of those people trying to knock out any diversity (and pretend it's not what made this country great). She's not one of these assholes that work to uphold only the "traditions" that deny many equal rights or a voice, then claim in every other breath that they are great patriots who love their country. Those are false patriots. The fake chest beaters. Those are the ones who only consider a small portion of the country "worthy" of living here (or even existing), they want to regress back to a less enlightened time, all to benefit themselves and ONLY themselves, which they put well before the needs of the land they claim to love so much. No, she's not one of those people. She actually gives a damn about it's citizens.  

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Archived