Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Facebook post about Gaga's patriotism goes viral

YourEvilTwin

Featured Posts

I'm sorry if this offends anyone, but what is the fvcking big deal about having pride for your country? Sure, America isn't perfect (show a country that is tbh) but does that mean Gaga, me, or "idiot republicans" still can't be proud of our nation and show some patriotism. This millennial fetish for trashing ideals that don't match up with theirs is so nauseating. 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
James19709
2 hours ago, PrinceGaga said:

tumblr_myk9ddIIou1r04rqmo2_250.gif

im jk, It's strange this this is even possible... like whaaat?

bc most people generally listen to music through either illegal downloading or streaming before they buy it, and if they don't like it especially, they aren't gonna buy it.

PrinceGaga
4 minutes ago, james19709 said:

bc most people generally listen to music through either illegal downloading or streaming before they buy it, and if they don't like it especially, they aren't gonna buy it.

If you re read my comment I say I was "jk"so I was just kidding. 

Togekiss
4 hours ago, bayonse said:

america and its patriotism :duck:

slay tho

Just because we didn't eff up nationalism like Germany or Italy or something, don't be jelly :hor:

bring on that pecan pie

Togekiss
1 hour ago, ajhuffman219 said:

I'm sorry if this offends anyone, but what is the fvcking big deal about having pride for your country? Sure, America isn't perfect (show a country that is tbh) but does that mean Gaga, me, or "idiot republicans" still can't be proud of our nation and show some patriotism. This millennial fetish for trashing ideals that don't match up with theirs is so nauseating. 

I think the main take away for most people is that she sang the song with HUMILITY. Everyone was expecting Gaga to make the anthem a spectacle, all about her (as other pop singers have), but she made it about the song itself and the people she was performing for.

That is certainly deserving of recognition.

bring on that pecan pie

Togekiss
3 hours ago, Luc said:

Patriotism :saladga: can't believe so many people still have these nationalist views and how they see pride, the real reason for all wars, as a good thing.

Are you kidding? You can be patriotic, love your country, and oppose actions the military takes.

Why the fvck does everyone here see this as such a black and white issue :rip: it's not.

bring on that pecan pie

4 hours ago, CustomGueseppi said:

Get those straight white men :gaycat:

it always makes me laugh when people say "her music isn't my cup of tea" like really bitch, have you not heard Bloody Mary? I was getting **** when I first heard that **** :lolga:

Lol right? Like oh NOW youre a fan?

**** off .. 

MindVomiting

when i frist looked today it was at almost 800k likes

now its almost a milly a milly a milly milly

Andy McQueen
8 hours ago, Chump said:

And we thought she should release in 2015 and not kill the Oscars effect…

Look at this, Bobby is genuis, the best pre-era and a reinvention strategy EVER. I really can't recall someone going from "attention hooker" to "the partiotic singer who gave the strong second rendition of NA after Whitney". And she didn't release any original music except TIHTY! Which wasn't promoted at all and people barely heard of it

I can't at this flawless manager :giveup: (and daddy:hor:). The next stop is killing not just America but the whole world with the David Bowie tribute. Innovative technology that blows everyone's jaws away + the memory of the legendary artist can literally do wonders.

And then she gets an Oscars when the GP is already converted into LMs and everyone PRAISES HER INSTEAD OF BASHING "THAT HOE WHO DIDN'T DESERVE AN AWARD"

I just can't wait :deadbanana:

YAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSS

:giveup:

Archived