💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Facebook post about Gaga's patriotism goes viral

YourEvilTwin

Featured Posts

29 minutes ago, LoveandMagic said:

What's great about Gaga's patriotism is that the word means more to her than just wearing a flag pen and waving a flag. A true patriot is proud of their countries achievements and progress over the years while recognizing many of it's flaws and looking for ways it can improve. It's loving it in ALL it's diversity (not just cultures, races, and beliefs that mirror their own). It's recognizing it's history, looking toward it's future with hope, and recognizing all the people who have fought and bled to to preserve it's ideals. She believes her country is great and wants it to get even better. She's not like certain politicians who wish to pretend 3/4's of this countries populace doesn't exist while actively working. to disenfranchise them. She's not one of those people trying to knock out any diversity (and pretend it's not what made this country great). She's not one of these assholes that work to uphold only the "traditions" that deny many equal rights or a voice, then claim in every other breath that they are great patriots who love their country. Those are false patriots. The fake chest beaters. Those are the ones who only consider a small portion of the country "worthy" of living here (or even existing), they want to regress back to a less enlightened time, all to benefit themselves and ONLY themselves, which they put well before the needs of the land they claim to love so much. No, she's not one of those people. She actually gives a damn about it's citizens.  

This is the most beautiful post I've ever read on this site, tbh :flutter::applause: 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Her performance was fantastic but it's so odd to see people so obsessed with a national anthem :emma: It's even weirder that Gaga's patriotism is somehow a reason for these people to like her more :smh: 

Riot Poof

I thought the praise was a bit extra (I didn't know putting your hand on your heart was that necessary), but I'm glad that many untargeted demographics are acknowledging Gaga's talent!

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Shipper
Just now, hmm said:

Her performance was fantastic but it's so odd to see people so obsessed with a national anthem :emma: It's even weirder that Gaga's patriotism is somehow a reason for these people to like her more :smh: 

It is somewhat odd but I think she can use this to gain the GP. If she were to ride with the US GP's fanatical love for patriotism and write a song called 'Freedom' (like one of those rumors) then she would undoubtedly have that song go to #1. A smart move I would think because the GP cannot relate to many of her songs because they are not into fashion, art, or becoming famous. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Archived