Jesse Pinkman

LG5 referencing Gaga's comeback  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Are you here for it?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

Jesse Pinkman

Mariah_Carey_-_The_Emancipation_of_Mimi.

Would you be here for LG5's title referencing her comeback or retrun to form like Mariah did back in 2005?

It worked out extremely well for Mimi. She had come off a huge flop era and even was dropped by her label as a result. :giveup:

But then she delivered the BOPS and had a massive comeback. 'Emancipation' was a huge success and ended up selling 12m copies worldwide. I'm kinda here for Gaga doing something similar tbh.

It's science, bitch

Jesse Pinkman
6 minutes ago, Red said:

No, that's cheesy af

Really? I think it would be cute if it were something like P!nk's I'm Not Dead. Metamorphosis would also work.

It's science, bitch

Kermit

No, i'd rather Gaga be Gaga and for you guys to stop with these threads.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Her label dropped her for one flop era? how lame...

Not a good idea, as Red said it would be cheesy lol, she needs a real original name that reflects the album's content

HEARTHUNTER
2 minutes ago, Metamorphosis said:

Really? I think it would be cute if it were something like P!nk's I'm Not Dead. Metamorphosis would also work.

I truly wonder how Metamorphosis would work on the Gaga concept itself. No, I'm not reading too far, but that would work only if she shows a clear evolution of Gaga itself :)

1 minute ago, Metamorphosis said:

Really? I think it would be cute if it were something like P!nk's I'm Not Dead. Metamorphosis would also work.

I don't even want the music from LG5 to be all "surprise bitch I bet you thought you had seen the last of me" let alone the title. 

Jesse Pinkman
Just now, DominicB said:

No, i'd rather Gaga be Gaga and for you guys to stop with these threads.

4Y9UyEx.gif

Last time I checked, this was Gaga thoughts. I had a Gaga thought and posted it. So idk what you're talking about, but you're the one who should stop.

It's science, bitch

Jesse Pinkman
2 minutes ago, Red said:

I don't even want the music from LG5 to be all "surprise bitch I bet you thought you had seen the last of me" let alone the title. 

Yeah I see what you're saying. But idk I think it would be cute lol

It's science, bitch

Kermit
Just now, Metamorphosis said:

4Y9UyEx.gif

Last time I checked, this was Gaga thoughts. I had a Gaga thought and posted it. So idk what you're talking about, but you're the one who should stop.

You know darn well I meant you guys should stop trying to make Gaga into other artists.

4Y9UyEx.gif

To think I would've bottomed for you

4Y9UyEx.gif

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Jesse Pinkman
4 minutes ago, HEARTHUNTER said:

I truly wonder how Metamorphosis would work on the Gaga concept itself. No, I'm not reading too far, but that would work only if she shows a clear evolution of Gaga itself :)

Yeah that's why I think it would be cool because Mariah's album showcased her return to form in a great way which went along with the title very well.

It's science, bitch

AlexanderLevi2

I hope she doesn't make this album a "Hey bitches I'm back" album. I think it's overdone. I just want her to deliver a record that has depth, bops, and is empowering.

But even if she does, I'll still have my weave snatched.

Currently listening to Joanne

Archived